Reviews for When You Were Young and We Were Different
riskygrace chapter 5 . 1/7
My goodness you wrote this story so very well. I could not put it down until I had completed it. It brought a tear to my eye. Thanks so much for completing the update.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Sweet story!
Inspire-Smiles chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
SO CUTE. Holy smokes.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Wow. I really enjoyed that.
Lilyzinha chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
the best rookie blue fic i reed
Lilyzinha chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
oh my poor Sam but really sweet showing up every year
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
if this was a oneshot would still be too good! but i'm glad there's more because sam and andy are so cute together!
alreadytorn chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Oh my stars. That was lovely. Wow. I'm seriously in shock right now! There aren't nearly enough McSwarek fics this well written out there. Thank you :)
Kels
EugeBlack chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Hello! I loved the story, the characters. Sam was amazing, really. Thanks for writing this!
Serendox chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
One of my favorite McSwarek fics! Awesome job :) Keep writing!
Reina chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Love it :D
Not OOC at all, and I love the backstory-Andy being a punky skater, Sam as a Rookie, and the when-is-he-gonna-find-out feeling I got in the middle :)
DaisyDoodle chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
That was a perfect ending… I like Andy figured out it was Sam but he couldn't figure out the teenager and Andy were the same girl:)
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Awww what an awesome ending! Really loved this, hope you will do more like it.
kmart92 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Amazing! Seriously, the perfect ending! So sad it's over though, I want more! Love how Andy knew all along but never said anything cos she thought he'd forgotten. It was kinda perfect how Sam never realised that the 2 girls he was in love with were one and the same. Amazing how he was almost frustrated with being so in love with her that he couldn't think about anything else. Publish again soon! In the meantime, I'm going back to read it again!
ariel133 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012