Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Hii-tan chapter 1 . 8/9
This is probably the best FoZ Crossover I've ever read. Not just due to how well written it is, but the sheer brilliance of having Louise summon Kyubey as a familiar...
MatthewBadger chapter 5 . 6/22
*internal screaming*
ABSepolen chapter 1 . 5/18
Ahh... heavens no don't sign that contract, Louise. Unless you do want to have your magic improve by turning into a Magical Girl but have you soul trapped in a jewel, suffer from soul sucking torment, and a strong chance of turning into a monster witch then please don't sign that contract from your familiar.
Mernom chapter 23 . 5/4
You dropped everything to hell, climbed halfway back, and then went East. The way this chapter was written kept me at my toes, and the outcome wasn't too good or bad. Great chapter.
Mernom chapter 22 . 5/4
Wow. When the nearly full grief seed was mentioned, I thought there was still hope, but then THAT happened. Great work.
Mernom chapter 21 . 5/4
This... Can't be good.
Mernom chapter 20 . 5/4
I believe this chapter gives the trope 'swords set to stun' a whole new meaning.
The fights were nice, seems like to assumption about Saito's bullets was correct. And 'one hell of a maid'? I see what you did there.
Mernom chapter 19 . 5/4
Having Julio's ability to be specializes on incubators, is a great idea considering your altered settings.
Mernom chapter 18 . 5/3
So witches and magical girls existed back then, and Brimir wiped them out? I thought that happened, nice to see my hypothesis getting confirmation. Great idea.
Mernom chapter 17 . 5/3
QB is trying to figure out humor... Now I've seen everything.
Mernom chapter 16 . 5/3
Great chapter. The fight was interesting, the counter magic is a lot like Accelerator's ability it seems... And unlike him this guy has a way around the weakness.
Mernom chapter 15 . 5/3
Well that's a thing I guess. Never seen that being done before, that's for sure. Great idea!
Mernom chapter 14 . 5/3
Wait, if Louise can still read the prayer book, does this means that she's still capable of casting void? This would an interesting twist...
Mernom chapter 10 . 5/3
Huh, so that's a thing. Didn't expect the void stone, or Saito for that matter.. But that's one way to do things. The fight was a good read, neither the girls or the Cardinal were underpowered. One thing I'd like to know: can Louise use more then just the fire element? This is the 1st spell she tried after her wish, so she assumed that's her element, but considering she used to be a void Mage, it's possible that she has an affinity for all of the other elements now that it was removed from her...
Mernom chapter 9 . 5/2
The way you write Montmorency, she sounds a little like Mami... And she looks a little like her, too. I can only hope she doesn't end up losing her head... I regret nothing.