Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Leonas chapter 23 . 9/12

Fuck you. Fuck you! you evil fuckign genius. You can NOT fuck with my emotion slike this. I don't give a damn about it being mandatory since its a Madoka crossover. You don't do this shit. You can't just... *Manly tearful sobs* DAMN IT!

You had me HOPING for a golden ending despite everything... I honestly believed they could pull this off... Especially when Charlotte pulled that spell... but then.. then... *more manly tears* And adn I got attached to everyone.. even Id... and I HATE kyubi...

However the worst part? the biggest reaosn for me to shout fuck you? You haven't updated this since last year... UPDATE DAMN IT AND MAKE THE FEELS BETTER?! Make me feel better... before my own soul gem darkens beyond repair...

(For the record... good work I REALLY liked this... had me at the edge of my seat waiting for all teh bad... and praying and hoping and wishing for good to come... really good work)
Draco Oblivion chapter 23 . 8/8
I have to say Cattleya is the perfect human being but dafuq is with Kirche and Derflinger breaking and Monmon being a walking corpse?
Damn, guess I should've expected a crapsack world with a puella crossover but damn is it still depressing, hope you don't just end it like this!
Yikari chapter 23 . 6/8
Well, I don't know about you, but I had lots of fun reading this story of yours, dear author. Much kudos!

My favourite parts are probably Louise's family members and how they interact with each other.

Oh, and in regards to Colbert's earlier confrontation with Wardes. Considering that professor's personal shtick (as far as I understand, at least) is adding earth's transmutation aspect to his mastery of fire, I'd argue that he'd be able to burn himself some mofos to a crisp even with a total lack of external air supply.
xThomas2 chapter 16 . 6/4
Hello. The story is interesting. I note that I skim all the paragraphs I read; it does not seem to negatively affect the story itself, but my eyes are getting strained. I would recommend using less words to describe more, or simply cutting out extra details, in order to reduce the length of some paragraphs in between scenes.

On the character of Kyubey, he is interesting. Somehow reading this story for hours on end on an empty stomach has endeared me to talking like him. I have never personally watched Puello Magi Madoka Magica, but I've heard of this character. Is he really always so weird when acting logical? I have only read one other crossover - a one suit - between these two franchises, and in that, he acted less weird. Actually, he was pretty cool. This story presents him differently.

It would really help if you significantly reduced either the word count overall, or used more single sentence paragraphs. I really can't (physically) handle (reading) so many multi sentence paragraphs one after another.

SquietSA chapter 6 . 5/28
Crap! The moment Montmorency made her wish, my heart stopped and then raised in panic when Louise contracted. I was suprised nothing dire happened yet and it is now that the problems will rise. I am especially curious how they are gonna deal with the gradually accumulating corruption of their soul gems. It already has been told that there are other consequences when making a contract (the link between mage and familier) so I figure they are gonna find a different solution. Whelp, I got enough reading material so I'll probably find out pretty soon.
SquietSA chapter 4 . 5/28
Glad I found this story as this is one of the more interesting ones. I especially love how this deviates from the main story seeing the big change from the original in the very beginning.
As for you characterization, I do like your Louise. I always thought she was so violent and petulant because of Saito (her tsundere qualities towards im, not him per se) and the whole jealousy and harem thing. However this Louise seems sometimes a bit too nice, paired with that she and Montmorency got close reaaal quickly. The latter who felt regretful so suddenly. All in all, it ain't that bad or/and it doesn't detract from my enjoyment. Good job so far!
La Crcel chapter 20 . 4/6
"Cárcel", in all of the languages in which the word exists, is a FEMININE word.

I checked in the wiki. You made it up.

So. La Cárcel.

This is just as sloppy Spanish to me as Engrish would be to your sensibilities.
Naga's Shadow chapter 23 . 2/13
This is great I hope you'll update again this year.
dayfox96 chapter 5 . 1/21
NOOOO both of them! /%*:£/*"/*/#*:#& those poor poor girls hope their ready for hell.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 1/21
NOOOO! Louise don't accept it's offer kill it kill it
KILL THE INCUBATER kill it with fire... et explosions it only has one body now KKKKKKIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!## IT

Also to the author I don't know how to fell about this I mean Louise would me a crazy strong magical girl but idk if this is after madoka remaking of the multiverde.
Endgames chapter 12 . 1/9
I love the idea of the familiar runes interfering with the Kyuubey's stated objectives and mental processes. I hadn't put it together until it was explicitly stated, I had just assumed it was a side effect of the mental link and/or Montmorency's "finding Louise" power.

I really hate Wardes too. I'm not sure what it is about him, but I just have to hate him more than even the antagonists that are more of a threat. It's like Kabuto in Naruto. I read any fic and always end up hoping that he'll get killed at some point, and that he'll not be able to resurrect himself sixteen times like in canon.
Endgames chapter 10 . 1/9
This story is pretty awesome. I really have a hard time seeing those two girls turning into such badasses (the jump from the ship was the defining scene I think), but their character and skill development has been fairly natural with the events that happened to them.
Endgames chapter 8 . 1/9
I think that the amount of action was about right. It had a few twists and turns, though a couple moments were predictable, but the overall length and level of detail worked.
Endgames chapter 6 . 1/8
Damn, now that was a twist. I really, really like the idea that magical-girl-hood doesn't come without a bit of price tag. Even if it's more of religious cost than a functional one, at least as as we've seen so far.
Endgames chapter 5 . 1/8
My first thought after the transformations was something like: 'The whole "instantly gains lots of powers and instinctively knows how to use them" thing always just feels like such a cheap gimmick to me.'

Then I remembered that this was the anime that came up with Gandálfr.