Reviews for Harry Potter and the Puppet of Time
darkxlunatiic chapter 2 . 5/12
this the only fic that's self aware enough to realize the gryffindor is just as rude and full of a holes as slytherin dose and as a fan of slytherin it hurts to admit .
I know im 5 years too late, but i just wanted you to know I found your fic in a recommended section on reddit and the review was a bit lackluster. Contrary to this i think you’ve written a great piece. It would not be far fetched to say that i love your piece. Writing stories with great adventures and heart stopping heroic moments that singles out the protagonist and fleshes out just how powerful or elevated they are compared to others is a plot device that is so overused. I have read a ton of time travel fics and none of them came close to the carefully though out plot that you have created. I love the small hints of butterfly effect. I love the reaction and behavior of the characters. I love how everything is not a side of black and white but just a series of actions based on what people think is right. I love how everyone just had their reasons and its just a matter of whether you are sane enough to be left alone or not. I love how the romance did not butcher the plot because based on my experience with other fics when romance enters the story it all goes to massive shit. I love it all and it saddened me to realize halfway into the fic that this was abandoned, but still i continued because i was wonderful. Thank you for writing this and i hope this reaches you.
Amaniel chapter 22 . 4/16
Really good, thank you.
Beizanten chapter 2 . 4/5
pretty good
Beizanten chapter 1 . 4/5
this is amazing did luna get the power of the 10 soul or was it drsco
Daddy 3365 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Love it quite a bit, hope you keep posting regularly.
55artix chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
nice
Lyssasoulless chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
was an amazing story, hope you get struck by inspiration to finish it one day
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 22 . 5/12/2020
It's really a amaizing fic, so sad you never continue, I really hope one day you came back again and continue it because it's really a good history that you make here.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 11 . 4/7/2020
Thank you. A sad chapter, but believable since Lucius would certainly not given up just like that. A great story overall; too bad it seems discontinued.
Theoderik chapter 22 . 1/14/2020
I hope you'll find the opportunity to continue this story. It's one of my favorites!
13torches chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
Interesting. I will read on, as you have piqued my interest.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 22 . 9/28/2019
A good fic. Nice Time travel methodology and butterfly effect in place. No characters behaving Bizarrely out of place either. Each one is believable.
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Huh...
A lot of weird choices.
lameduck987 chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Don't like you basically killing Luna, but rest of the story should be interesting.
Seriously though why? Luna is perfect