Reviews for Harry Potter and the Puppet of Time
strawberriesforever chapter 20 . 4/29
I've been reading the story non-stop! It's such a great story. I love how it explores an alternate universe wherein Dumbledore is evil and everything is upside down, just twisting the stories a little bit. I hope that you'll continue the story. I can't wait where you'll take us. :)
GinHanelle chapter 19 . 4/15
concerning chapter 20: oh dear, oh dear. Whatever will Draco do? It is somewhat unfortunate that a suspenseful ending to the latest chapter is what everyone is left with for now. LOL! I wonder if can Obliviate Narcissa and Aquila-ha, he might not be fast enough to get them both. Guess he will just have to give a good answer...now I am off to have daytime wonderings about it and nightmares. okay. Surprisingly I am not pouting about the probably dead Barty Crouch jr. It's probably because I really like this Draco. You made him very lovable. (wow, I can't find a better word for lovable? disgrace) Love and Luck.
GinHanelle chapter 20 . 4/15
Best Draco centric story and best Draco time messing story I've ever found. Of course, it's also a completely fantastic story just on its own. So addictive. Love the scrying aspect immensely because its just an awesome talent and because its so rarely used in HPfanfiction. Plus, how useful. So yes, had a lot of fun reading this and hurting my abused eyes. It was worth it! :D

I have patience and hope you will continue it one day, but if not, thank you and I wish you well in life. Good luck with work and the best of health to you.
pwrgamer chapter 19 . 3/22
great story, one of few with smart draco instead idiot gangster with his goons.
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 3/20
This is quite good. I don't usually read Draco centric fics or ones with Ginny appearing in them because I don't like either character in canon. Your versions of them are far better than the originals. It's odd to think of Luna as Malfoy's little sister, and the changes that Abraxis made. Since no one knows, she seems to not be harmed by it, but the actions he took were quite callous.

I liked that Aquila rescued Harry and taught him to dance. She's an interesting character in this as well, that while not better than canon Luna is an interesting take on her.

I almost find myself missing Harry though since Draco has involved himself with him so little. And it's a bit sad that Sirius is essentially sleeping away his time, but at least he is alive.

On background, I really like that some of the loved characters are seen in different lights. For example, the bullying of the twins which seldom comes out, or Ron's laziness, or Hermione causing the end of house elves through freeing them against their will and not allowing bonds that would save them. It's a nice change of pace from the normal story on here.
salamangkero chapter 20 . 2/8
now this is a story. you have kept it fresh and moving (does that make sense to you?) most of the stories here at ff follow a set script, it becomes redundant after some time. your story my friend is a jewel. thank you for sharing. looking forward to more. regards.
Soul Of A Thousand Warriors chapter 20 . 2/7
My friend, you have done in 20 chapters what many other Harry Potter authors take 40 to do: Add layers. You introduced a secondary character and made him far more three dimensional, and did not neglect to make the world around him respond to his change in depth. The layers you added to not only the Ministry of Magic, but, to the Wizarding World altogether, is nothing short of spectacular.

You made me care about characters whose names were barely mentioned in passing; characters who, previously, were simply heels (i.e Umbridge), and made them more complex, even while keeping them true to there established characters. What you have done my friend (For I cannot call you anything other than friend, for what you have done on this site), is created a story that had balance.

To many times have I seen stories with Time-Travel, which is an actually interesting plot device, become nothing more than "God-mode Harry Potter, kills everyone in the ministry, and inherits 1 Trillion Galleons, and proceeds to curb-stomp Voldemort and party. Bangs 80 women, and their respective mothers, and then takes over the world". My friend, I applaud you. I applaud you not only for your attention to detail, your prose, your style of writing, and voice, but, I applaud you for your ability to pace the story.

My lord!

The pacing in this piece of literature is so excellent. Please I beg of you, return and continue you this glorious piece of Fiction.

I await your return with baited breath.

Sincerely,
Soul Of A Thousand Warriors
marinka chapter 20 . 2/2
Dear Calanor, please come back and write more! I love you story and this is one of very few Drinnis that i have been following for several years now.
lyssasoulless chapter 1 . 2/2
I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your story! it is very well written and interesting as hell! I hope we can see an update somewhere in the future 33
professor of legacy chapter 20 . 1/21
Found your fix through the tvtropes fanfic rec's. Enjoyed it thoroughly thus far, look forward to the next chapter.
alebrewer chapter 20 . 1/15
I can't wait to see how you would play the aftermath of this out.
alebrewer chapter 11 . 1/15
I could see the end of this chapter coming but you did such a great job building the tension. The battle was awesome.
Budding Lily chapter 20 . 1/9
This story is absolutely fantastic! I must say, I love how it focuses on Draco and not Harry; it puts a completely different spin on most events, canon or not. I also love how much you've expanded on the political aspects of events. It's much more realistic and provides a more mature look into your Potter world. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go next, especially with Narcissa and Aquila walking in on Draco taking care of business!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this is great so far!
BlueScreen26 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Haha, you're in deep shit now Draco !