Reviews for Harry Potter and the Puppet of Time
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 3 . 5/15
I really like your story
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 2 . 3/20
xD heck did that hat gives that... convo or speech what not to anyone? xD
reddir chapter 1 . 3/11
This has been an amazing first chapter. Well written, lots of content, and some great characterizations - especially Abraxas.

I'm sorry to see the old Luna gone... but you seem to maintain a bit of her personality, albeit shifted toward more practicality and clarity.

I'm looking forward to Draco will be doing (and thinking) as, I assume, the story shifts more to his actions during the Hogwarts years. Also, that time limit on Abraxas is a brilliant setting-compliant way to force a shift of responsibilities toward Draco as he gets a bit older but before adulthood.
Bleedthegreyskyblack chapter 1 . 2/26
Update please...I've been waiting over here impatiently
Nortia2 chapter 22 . 2/11
Okay, so I'm just gonna go cry because it's been two years and that's the mark where you usually have to let hope go. I really hope I'm mistaken and you will update, though. I'm missing a little more Drinny, and while I like Daphne (more like HarryxDaphne but) it just isnt the same without Drinny vibes.
Also, I didnt think I would ever say this, but Go Lucius! It was a selfish move but it still ended with many Death Eaters death so its fine for me keep being selfish
InfinityMask chapter 15 . 2/4
How rare. I think this is the first that make umbridge as powerful and good in DaDa.
On other note I kinda like this Daphne x Draco which is surprising, because usually I'm not. If this turn into Draco x Ginny, I hope that Daphne would become Harry potential pairing. Which I doubt, because it's seems he would end up with Susan or Aquila.
Elise chapter 22 . 1/9
Thank you very much for these more - and very interesting - chapters! :)
TheWeasleyGurl11 chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
please..pretty please update
125berribe chapter 22 . 11/13/2017
This is so good. Your fanfic is original and I absolutely love Axabras Malfoys and Madame Bones as well as all the other characters development. Your au is deeply fleshed out and well written. Please continue this..
HadeCharon93 chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
Oh my God! Please continue
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2017
omahghash! please update! i really love like ugh! cliffhanger!" please update please!
Guest98 chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
I love this. I have to say that more than anything I wish you get over writer's block and start dishing out more chapters on this. It story that I can't help wishing to read more. You make treasure like this and than just hope the writer will not keep people who found joy reading it wait to long to see what come next. Draco I amazing in this. I know that is hard to over come writer's block but I beg you do so. I like to see how all this turns out. I like to see what Draco will do to his father when he fine out he was behind his grandfather's death. Draco will make better lord Malfoy than his father ever be. I like to see Ginny prove to be Draco's soulmate in this story so that you these two pairing down in this. I do not know if my review will matter to you just can't wishing that this not turn into dead story that author will forget about forever. I wish you luck in fining your way into writing this once again.
musme chapter 22 . 8/1/2017
I love it
Thanks
L0S3R chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
Ginny's character amazing. Seriously, you earned my RESPECT!
Draco's character is also a favourite of mine. I love how you developed them because it really flows easily with the story!
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 7/5/2017