Reviews for Harry Potter and the Puppet of Time
Fainfan chapter 22 . 3/10
Excellent chapter.

Though because of me reading ur work. Ow I'm late for work
TomasDark chapter 22 . 1/21
Fucking awesome!
Too bad you kind of forced this with not remembering this particular year, oh well.
alliekiwi chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Very intriguing alternate universe! I am hoping you will online this as it is very exciting!
iamladyliberty chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
This story is so fascinating! Thanks for writing!
Desertisle chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
This is a very well thought out, very detailed story. I loved Abarax, the idea of Draco changing the past but I'm a little taken back by the bashing of Dumbledore and the Weasleys. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters and seeing how your story plays with the major plots of the remaining books. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Will you finish this fic?
Golden Magician chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
Thank you for writing this incredible story. It was an extremely entertaining read and I hope to see more of it soon. The way you tweaked things to make them more rational is quite awesome, as was Abraxas as a character. I also appreciated the expanded magical lore. One thing I would like to point out is how it often happens that characters are given an informed trait without it really showing itself in the story. I'm thinking at how Lucius is described as a clever schemer with a big flaw, his arrogance; and yet he seems more of a gullible fool most of the time without really ever doing anything clever, with exception of his murder scheme. Other characters who have been described as clever without really doing much to prove it are Theo Nott and surely others I've forgotten about.
Neph Moreau chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
It occurred to me while I was rereading this tonight that I hadn't reviewed and I wanted to rectify that.

The concept, while something of a fandom trope, is made fresh not only by the incomplete nature of Draco's future knowledge but also the mere fact that Draco is he one with the future knowledge. So often it is Harry, or sometimes Hermione. Having Draco as the one is a lovely switch.

I made the mistake of reading a few reviews and I sort of cringed. Yes, some of Draco's internal musings are clearly fan-rage diluted through the medium of the character, but that makes them no less valid. These thoughts, while influenced by a century of knowledge, are still the thoughts of a teenager, one who clearly has passionate feelings towards more than one thing.

Dumbledore being charged with Muggle-baiting was utterly brilliant. I'm trying to go through and point out some of my favorite aspects of the story, so bear with me.

I've always enjoyed the idea that many of the older generation didn't fully support Riddle. Quite a few of them would have been in Slytherin with him and would know him for the poor halfblood he was, no matter how many times he changed his name.

Logic is a strong point in this story, as you've woven the little we can interpret from canon with your own story beautifully to make a logical assumption of facts.

Honestly the one thing that rubs me wrong about this story is the alteration to Hermione's backstory. Perhaps there is a logical reason for why Draco's memory spell changed her life, but I haven't yet found it. I'm sure it will be revealed, however.

All in all, despite the slow updates, which as a writer I completely get, it's still one of he first stories I recommend to people and I eagerly read every update.
Yinko chapter 22 . 9/11/2016
Hopefully with the status of the war ramping up, Malfoy will become more active in his alterations. Good story overall though, I liked it.
Yinko chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
The portrayal of Sirius was negative, yes, but that wasn't what stuck out about it to me. It didn't have the same dispassionate feel that the older Malfoy would have had, it felt more like an edited rant by a fan of the series.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Fantastic fic! Can't way to see more!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
This has been an interesting read so far. I'm curious how the fight against Voldemort will go with Dumbledore's reputation having been smeared and diminished. I hope we will get to read more from you if your will to write comes back!
KashyaCharsi chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
Great fic! Just as riveting as the books were.
Tenchi chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This truly the most greatest memories back in time story that I ever came cross so far. It just that one thing is missing in it. Fred and George have the map that James potter along with his friends made. You think that they would know something going on with what their sister is doing during her pass times. I always think the twins are kind of smart like that. I really hope that harry and Daphne get together in the end. This harry needs a strong wife. I like to think that Draco's father would let it that killed his father when he thinks that no one is room being real mad over something. It is dobby that over hears it and let Draco know. Later Draco learns that a vampire wizard assassin that owns his grandfather his life made a unbreakable vow to kill anyone who killed him no matter who it is unless the one who did it is already dead or been kissed. Draco calls on him take care of his grandfather's killer. Anyway it just idea. I want Draco's father to die for his crimes against his family and I know world be better place with out that clown running around. I can just see Draco giving one of his sons name of his grandfather in future. Abraxas Malfoy will be missed forever. His son the fool must die and be forgotten forever. This story truly one of kind that should please Harry potter fans everywhere. I can only hope you not make fans wait to long for a update. This story must see to the very end. I think that even J.K rowing would like it. I can't wait to see Dumbledore pay for his crimes in future and harry to gain his memories back. Each chapter was just to great for any words make it known how I feel. This story that be loved for a lifetime. I hope many others will great time reading it like I did. Please I beg you for all fans of this. Update soon!