Reviews for Beckoning
Emily chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
interesting story- I quite liked it. More?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Chereche chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is so dark and twisted; I enjoyed it.
Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. /is speechless/ that was truly disturbing and heartbreaking in a lot of ways. Poor Burt, all alone after Kurt was murdered and so desperate that he goes to such lengths to bring him back. I like how you don't say how Burt got his hands on something - persumally a spell book - that allows him to bring Kurt back. There's so much unexplained that it gives the Universe here much more shadow and depth. And Kurt is so brutal here, almost like a Greek Fury of Vengeance. And I like how the timeline is mentioned just enough to inform the viewer that this takes place in the beginning of S2, when things were still so dark and David was still so very, very dangerous. (you know, before Ryan remembered they're writing a comedy and they fucked things up) And man, Rachel - Just imagining her screaming for Kurt, crying, running after him when all of McKinley is hearing whispers of David being dead and beheaded, that must have turned into a rather epic Urban Legend. Great work!
AllMyStoriesAreDead chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was dark and amazing! But I too still would like to know who Kurt's companion was.
Cel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved that, it was haunting and creepy and I wanted to cuddle Burt so badly...

One question, did I miss something about Kurt's companion? Who was it's human half? Or was it no-one important?
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Gah. Dear god, that was depressing. But amazing. Very very well done. I'm kind of in shock. Wow. Well done. Can't say anything else.
damngators chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was disturbing but I liked it. Very creepy!
EnderNyan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
THIS. This is perfect! Omg I really love your Kurt! Best story I've read in ages. Perfection :)