Reviews for Velvet Heat
Kaaatie chapter 11 . 3/26
Bit late to this I know but absolutely loved it! Hands down one of my favourite fics
CileSuns92 chapter 11 . 2/28
Very intriguing to use fanfiction to bring them together. I think authors are curious about what people can do with their characters, and especially for series, I think they do read them, at some point, especially if their own story is either wrapped up or finished.

I really liked the progression and even the slight angst. You really gave voice to two different Kates and two different Ricks, making both sound authentic.

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it (so long ago!)
PetalPrincess01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Amazing Multi-Chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
So lovely
isaiah18376 chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
A wonderful and brilliantly thought out concept. A fantastic read, couldnt put it down until i finish the whole story. Best thing about this story? Its like reading 2 fanfictions in 1 fanfiction. How cool is that. And also, the final line of the epilogue was BRILLIANT.
captain-katecastle chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
oh my god, I'm obsessed
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
Lovely. All of it. I don't review much, but REALLYnenjoyed the concept of Ricj "getting busted"'writingnRPF by none other than KB. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you keep it up. You have a great talent
The-KLF chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
I really loved this! It was meta and fun and hot!
xfbikerchick chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
This is the most different of fics I think I've ever read for Castle. And I loved it. The characters were written very well.
Simon13 chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
That was an awesome ending, neatly tying up this story. Thanks for writing!
Oliver Haley chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I don't know if you are still collecting thoughts about this story, but I liked it so much that I couldn't resist. In Castle's own words, "it was amazing". This could so easily have been their story, had AWM let you have your way with it, and I enjoyed it so much that I really wish he had. I also liked the fact that it was so well written, with nary a spelling mistake, with good sentence structure and all that. It allowed me to concentrate on your story itself, rather than trying to guess what it was that you were trying to say. I hope that you have more of these to give us, and will be looking forward to reading them. Thank you for sharing.
williamfloyd2000 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Great story. Nice concept.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
So she didn't notice any intimate knowledge? Things only castle would know?
Horsegirl112 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
If you want to reply to this, that is actually my username, I just didn't feel like signing in lol! This fic was absolutely amazing! It was the best I've read in a long time. You really captured the characters and infused the story with humor, drama, angst, and romance... oh god, the romance!