Reviews for RST: Resolving Sexual Tension
multyfangirl18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I normally don't do any perrysmirtz romance , yes to platonic , but when I saw fem and human I knew this would be different. But this makes me think of so many things. It conflicts with my love of Ferbnessa , because that would be really weird for father and daughter to be in relationships with step siblings. And the age gap. I'm assuming that Perry is in her early 20's and she's fallen for someone who is nearly twice her age.
I guess I'm over thinking this when the main thing this is a good story.
Mortred101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
.Gosh! Thank you! I was browsing for some Perry and Doctor D. Fluffiness and found this.
And I tell you, you just made my DAY!
Seriously! I always found it a shame that Perry's not human.
Will be waiting for more of these!

Ja~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Cute :)
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
LOVE IT!
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
LOL! Yay! I LOVE this pairing! Whether Perry is a male, a female, a human or a platypus! X3

And this was just really cute!
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
PERRY THE PLATY- um...human being! hehe, i love the story! Doofenshmirtz is my favorite character, after Perry the Platypus of course
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That's pretty darn cute. I'm always skeptical of feminized characters because they always seem to change and get all woobley. But, what with the Wild Mass Guess about Perry being a girl anyways, I figured I might as well try it.

I am pleasantly surprised.
LuticolousMantis chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oddly enough, I like this.

I say 'oddly', because I generally dislike turning Perry girl or even human, but it's nice here, maybe because she had always been like that in this world.

Actually, I would have liked seeing a bit of her and Doof's normal routine before they hooked up.
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow. This must have been the most romantic Perry the Platterpuss and Dr. Heins Doffenschmerz story I have ever read. So sweet how they now sort of secretly love each other.