Reviews for The Hunt Is On
TherSia chapter 9 . 7/27
OMG! I didnt kow how could I missed this! It's perfect! Although I wish you could explain more about Sherlock relationship with Irene. It looks like they were lover or something. It will be awesome if Sherlock feels like he needs to explain to Molly even if he doesnt need to. You know what I mean. I feel bad for Molly but strong Molly and Hunter Molly is amazing!
Raegan1999 chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
come over here so i can hug you. have a high five and your bedtime is never
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
*pats chibi Molly on the head* You've done well Hooper, now rest, you beautiful huntress.
dhh chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
I'm sorry but it's SO LAME! Why the hell would she say something like "I'm a tough girl" over and over? You do know that it sounds down-right lame!

Also, YOUR Molly seems to be playing DRESS-UP since she can't even be herself without sounding and looking pathetic and lame! What is wrong with you.
dhh chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
It's canon..What's the point? Fake self, real self..It's still canon! Kinda pathetic.
dhh chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
First off, she's a pathologist/Dr and secondly, why does she even have to HIDE in the first place. Your story makes no sense, not really.
Khoshekh42 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
More?
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ooooh I like the premise
WeCanPlayDarts chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
I love what you did with Molly, very BA
PrincessLazyPants chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
This was wonderfully written-I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews. I LOVE Hunter!Molly and her personality, as well as her relationship with the Winchesters and Bobby. I thought you wonderfully wove her storyline in nicely into the actual SPN show what with getting Crowley to help them beat Lucifer. Great that you didn't delve too deeply into any Sherlock/Molly romance, as I find it drags stories on and make them seem so out of character. However, their relationship development was nicely paced and ended at a great spot. Wonderful work!
Natalie River chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Oh you are clever.
Ellemonster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I ended up reading ALL Of it a little while ago and I just wanted to let you know that I really loved what you did with Molly's character and I LOVE Bobby Singer :)
masqueradewitch chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Okay, gotta say, I really liked this story. I haven't watched all that much Supernatural, but I do love reading stories with a badass Molly in it. Thank you for showing a Molly who can kick ass and take names, and at the same time be the stammering, flushing woman she is around Sherlock. Fantastic work!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Oh lawd. This. This story here. You did a fantastic job, my friend! Just spectacular.
arlottaness chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
So so great. Fantastic Job! I really enjoyed this. I "couldn't put it down", or something like that haha