Reviews for Black
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Woah - Alice and Jacob...I-I never even considered them a possibility as a couple before! Thinking about it, that would be an amazing pairing.

I absolutely ADORED reading this. It was sexy, it was passionate, and it left me wanting more.

Jacob, come back and attend to your girl! XD
gaaraMCR3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love the gentle, loving theme of this fic. It shows how much they feel with just a short paragraph and its not too detailed as to make it too much. I think you have the perfect amount of info on their pairing, although maybe you could add another chapter so we can see how they get to be with one another or their situation at the moment, perhaps? All in all, I love it.
AcidBurned chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Pretty good for a JB/A fic. Of course, to me, they're the best pairing from the series.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Woo hoo!

Perfectly written! Nothing too smutty, that would have ruined the feel of this fic and I am just so so happy.

Loved it!

Thank you!
kaykay1997 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Well, that was very good :) keep up the good work. I am going to follow you, and check out your other stories.
Hero of Superspi chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Nice, but next maybe alittle more graphic.
Pharoh Khafre chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I liked this you should consider a story.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Love Jacob/Alice. It was too short!
Marshmallow chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was simply too good. Paradise. A fabulous read. You have such a talent and everything you write is nothing but brilliant. I liked it alot too and im glad it came out of no where. Soon. Im waiting for this soon because im not sure whats happening but i'll be defs keeping an eye out for this soon. I adore Jacob and Alice and the work you do on them is so.. brilliant and justifies why there cute uncannon couple. Beyond decent writting. LEgendary :) 3