Reviews for I'm here
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ahh, how sad this is! You did quite a wonderful job on this, despite grammatical errors! You're really good! It's just so sad, how bittersweet this whole thing is. Great job!
sorasan99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
There were two present point of views given in this fic, one of which the translated song conveyed. (I was thinking it was Ja'far among the rukh.) I don't usually read song fics, but intertwining the song and the story worked well for me to enjoy reading it. Given the poem/song structure of the story, it is built on imagery and the expression of emotion rather than a lot of dialogue, and that is a plus in my book. It makes one feel more apart of the story, which pulls at the heart strings even more.
NuramagoFan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow, your great job has amused me a lot, depsite my dislike to shonen ai or yaoi :O. And, by the way, please tell me where did you download the theme song of this story ( i already spent my entire break time to googled the song, unluckily, i even couldn't find the lyrics, and the song...x-(:-(:- TT,TT ). Anyway, please keep writing fic for Magi, i'll post mine soon ( after my laptop is totally repaired ).
DarkFeder chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Personally, I love this fanfic. It is tender, sad and heartbreaking.

When you start to read it, you get the feeling that there is something wrong with Sinbad, but... but you don't expect ithis/i. You nearly made me cry.

It would have been heartbreaking enough just the fact that Ja'far won't be anymore by Sinbad's side... but the way you show that it is not like that, that even though he is dead Ja'far is still by Sinbad's side filled my heart with sadness and tenderness.

The scene of the embrace is beautiful. It is my favourite part, and it is also the one who made me sad the most. It is really... delicate, and yet so full of emotions.

As regard the characterisation, I think you did a great job too. Well, it is difficult to say since there is not a 'real' interaction between Sinbad and Ja'far, but there are hints and flashbacks and they all seem very plausible to me. Sinbad's behaviour is very plausible too. Maybe I don't really see him as the type who 'drops to his knee and starts to cry/laugh' but since he has just lost his lover it is a normal reaction.

Anyway, I also love how you depicted their relationship as a relationships that does not need words or facts.

I would quote all this part because I think it is perfect to describe them, but I will just quote this: "iHe was always there. And for Sinbad it's enough./i".

I'm not a native speaker of English so I won't comment your fanfic also from a grammatical/lexical point of view. ''

Anyway, I want to say that I love the rhythm. Also the fanfic seems a song... a very sad song.

Oh! About the song and the short story... I've looked for them because I wanted to hear the background music that you had in your mind when you were writing this, but I wasn't able to find it. Can you please send me a youtube link/something similar? Now I'm really curious.

Ahah, this is a very long review... but when I say this kind of things, I'm always honest. I don't say that I love a fanfic when I don't!

- Nodoka