Reviews for The Summer of Henry
jessie 33 chapter 28 . 2/24/2013
Awe I hated to see this awesome story end, but the ending was perfect. Their letters to each other were so touching, and sweet. I loved that he called his baby girl Melissa. This is really a wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it.
jessie 33 chapter 27 . 2/24/2013
Another wonderful update, I can't wait to see what was in the letter.
jessie 33 chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
Awe I feel sorry for her but it isn't Henry's fault, I wonder what will happen next. :(
jessie 33 chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
Great update I wonder how he is going to react when she tells him her true feelings.?
Kristen3 chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Awwww! That's all I can say! :) How sweet of Henry to name his baby Melissa. I'm glad they were able to end up on good terms after all. Such a beautiful ending! *Sigh* I know I may be killed for saying this, but I DO think there could be a sequel, w/ Melissa and Henry working together. I'm just saying! *hides* Wonderful job, and congrats on sticking w/ and finishing a story this long! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
Ooh, I'm glad you didn't end this here, w/o posting another chapter. But I'm glad Melissa's home life is good, at least. It was nice of Bianca's parents to pay the bill, too. I can't wait to find out what this letter says!
Kristen3 chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
Oh, man, poor Melissa! :( I don't blame her for being hurt and upset, esp. since they did both kiss. But I knew nothing would happen between her and Henry anyway. I just hope they can at least stay friends or something!
Kristen3 chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
I like where this is heading. I know Henry won't feel the same about Melissa, but I have a feeling he'll be very sweet about it. I'm sure it will be worth the wait to read about it! :) I'm SO proud of you for sticking w/ this story, even though I'm the only one who's reading it!
jessie 33 chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Oh I finally caught up on this awesome story, but now I want to read more. lol
I don't know where this story will lead, but I'm sure waiting for the next update, I'm so loving this story, it is one of my favourites of yours.
jessie 33 chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
I don't know I'm thinking he cares for her like a friend, but she wants more. :(
jessie 33 chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I hope she doesn't get hurt, your story is really good, I can't stop reading it. :)
jessie 33 chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I wonder if he has feelings for her , he is older, I don't know what will happen between them.
jessie 33 chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Oh she is falling in love with him, I can't wait to see how he will react if she tells him. :)
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Another sweet update looking forward to reading more.
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I'm glas she thanked him he was being kind, and he it is nice she is realizing that. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »