Reviews for A Little Something Extra
GoldenDearie chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
LOVED this show, wached it eveey week on the internet. Didn't have cable access. It really stunk that it was cancelled. Can't always remember who's who right away, it's been awhile, but wanted to read an ff story. Enjoyed your story, and would like to see it continued.
LinneaPike chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I MISS THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
shejams chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I just found FlashForward myself. (Netflix) A friend recommended it. I, too, am annoyed that the show was cancelled. It was awesome, suspenseful and thrilling.
I know that this review is on the late side but I wanted to let you know that this was great and I liked it very much. If ABC won't give us this, I hope it continues to live on in fanfic land.
Your story seems like a realistic start for season 2.
Great job. This is wonderful as a oneshot however, my flash forward revealed that there is more to come with this one and I am eagerly looking forward to it.
HerMamma chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Really good start (though it stands nicely on its own!) I'll add my voice to the please continue crowd :)
Sebastian Campbell chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I think you should definitely continue. I would love for the show to live on in your words if it will never live on in TV.

Your writing paints the picture as well as it possibly could in my opinion and although there are parts that are congested I would tune in every week for a new episode :P

With the show fresh in my mind all the characters are easy to visualise :)
gotmillennium chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Hang on,dear writer! I happen to really like this story so far,and would love for you to keep going with it. I am also disappointed that the series was cancelled,but that doesn't mean that you have to quit! I have faith in you! Press onward,and continue writing this story please! I know you can do it!