Reviews for Lunch Break
LornaCat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"...he wondered what was wrong now, and what she needed him to do for her. Doing anything for her wasn't a question..."

Awww :D Helping Delenn is non-negotiable. Damn, I love these two. They care about each other so much!

Hi, I'm back! I'm about 5 episodes away from finishing the series, but I had to come back for more already. Another perfectly safe (from spoilers), sweet, adorable, heartwarming story from you! This show has ended up being one of my absolute favorites of all time, I'm so into it. I even started buying all the action figures...

Anyway! :D

"At least he didn't have to be totally formal with her anymore."

I love how they grew together! You depict the start of their relationship so well. The strong friendship, the respect and care they have for each other. Delenn's no slouch, she has her total bad ass moments, but she also has the wifely quality to her that makes their eventual relationship soooo adorable and desirable to watch.

You have Delenn's voice perfect here :D I can even hear her voice in the addendum to her request at the end.

"He stole a few seconds to ogle her before she looked up herself, smiling.

"Hi," he said, feeling dumb. She did tend to have that affect on him, more and more so lately."

I'm really trying to hold back my squees here. I can be mature...I can handle this...(cough) I relate to Sheridan very well, seeing as how he finds her fascinating. The way she speaks, and the way she tilts her head (so flirtatious!), how she sees past the immediate stress to the calm truth inside the situation. All the details you included! Oh and the Sheridan-themed narration, that was perfect as well.

Thanks for filling in some of these 'missing' scenes :)
Dayanx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Short, sweet, and a welcome diversion, much like Their lunch.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/11/2012