Reviews for Blue Tablecloth and Coffee Stains
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It's six in the morning, I need to sleep, and instead you've got me crying.

, really. Even if.I'm crying, especially because I'm crying.

Jessica Jewell chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh sweet Merlin. This makes me ache, my heart is being torn.

You've captured the pain of unrequited love so beautiful, tormentingly so, and heart wrenching. I understand Harry's view - to be in love and not have answers for the ending. The terrible, unwanted, painful ending.

I cried with Harry in the last part because I could understand and I knew. The last line had me sobbing like mad. It's taken me fifteen minutes after reading, but I'm finally reviewing. Merlin, the last line just kills me. "I realize that you lied."

I don't think I have properly portrayed what your story has done to be emotional - so beautiful, painful, and aching all at once. Magnificent job!
gigihailee chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This story was so good! It made me cry and I really hate Zabini and Draco right now! Please please please make a sequel! I beg you!
shyguy3896 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow that was amazing I hope you add a sequel
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I was wondering would it be ok for me to make a sequal to your story pls. PM me your answer.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story is so sad. Fuck draco! rawr.
Drarry-Obsession chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was amazing, I can't even begin to tell you how fantastic it was.

Please, Please, PLEASE, write a sequel!

It felt real, it felt so right.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It made me cry. And it's really really difficult to make me cry. Beautiful...
LazyAndHyper chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
O god this is just amazing. I actually felt a pain in my chest from the angst factor of this. It's so sad but beautifully written and I loved every word of it.
Himuro chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Beautifully written but so fucking depressing. I want to murder Blaise too. Fuck him. And Draco. How could he do this to Harry? Oh god, my drarry heart.
sablecurse chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Pretty sure this is inspired/based on the song "Cup of Coffee" by Garbage. Might want to toss that credit in there.
Emma chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This managed to be beautiful and tragic at the same time: a challenging feat. A fantastic piece, thank you :)
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 1/12/2012 sad. You made my heart ache. Sigh..I hate Draco right now.

Anyway, I love it and you managed to put a lot of emotions in the oneshot, good job!

Maybe have a sequel?
GoodLittleHuntress chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So sad, which Harry could move on. It's obvious Draco has :[

Any plans on a sequel?
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Please, I want a happy ending, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :'( :'( I'm crying right now, please, IF YOU HAVE A HEART (o).(o) I know I'm hopelessly romantic, but THEY ARE MEANT to be together :'(