Reviews for Chosen of Fate
Amazing...I love this story *so* much! XD
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
awesome! more please!
ajy1323 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
But how shall it end? You have woven a wonderful story of magik and I pray that the weaving is not finished. May you be blessed with the continuation of this story by the muses.
bluesunVM chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Really enjoyed this. Love how you re-spun the pilot and hope there might be more in this AU in the future.
HeroOfTheCastleOfMarble chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Magnificent!(no pun intended)I was really impressed with your ability to keep the essential storyline of the pilot and retain who the characters are, but incorporate them into this supernatural world so perfectly. It is very well done. Are you thinking of doing other stories in this realm with the seven? I hope so! Again, very well done!
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow... very interesting story. I absolutely loved the supernatural twist you've put on the re-telling of Ghosts of the Confederacy. Are you going to add the other episodes as well? I really hope so...
KiaCoral chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OMG, I LOOOOOOVE THIS! XD

SO AWESOME, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR IDEA! XD

beautiful writing, lot's of kudos to you! it'd be awesome if you continued with this or something, it'd be awesome!

keep up the AWESOME work! XD
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Fascinating remake. I really like the histories you've chosen for the boys and the interesting challenge too. I do hope you have more planned.
lonelioness chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Caitriona3,

I LOVE this story! The characters, old and new, are fantastic, and I especially love that Ezra's father actually appears.

Also, you did a fantastic job of staying true to the characters and the pilot episode. I can't wait to read more!
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, I loves me some serous supernatcheral action. *ponders: where IS the jumping up and down and screaming smiley?* Well played there, C3. Love the mythos and its connections to the Seven. Loved the redo of Ghosts of the Confederacy from your plot perspective.

Dare I hope for more to come? Dare I? DARE I? *again: that smiley would certainly be handy, would it not?*