Reviews for Memories Bring You Near
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely loved this I am a huge Stelena fan (see username) but Elejah is my dream ship!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lotheriel chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, this was truly heart warming! Wonderful one shot, turned into series. I came upon it when I saw your latest story in the list of recent updates, but noticing that there were others coming before it I didn't start with that. I like to see someones canon built up from the start.

especially for a first fanfic it is really impressive. I'll be moving on to the next one now )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I liked this.
Allie lynn chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update with moré chapters PLZ? What you posted was amazing out of all i had read on fanfiction so far this is my favorite and it truly is outbesting anything else to me PLZ update?
MidnightMoonRomantic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was amazing... I was breathless from the very beginning... Gosh, them just being together causes sparks to fly and it's undeniable how much chemistry thry have with one another! You did a great job portraying that in thia fanfic and I am eager to read more of them in your other fanfics! :D
een nich chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well, it's a very lovely Elijah/Elena fic, better than what I expected. I like the way you bend the canon storyline a little. And the emotions flaws nicely. Am going to read your other stuff. cheers.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved your story! I wanted Elena to go off with Elijah after what Damon had done. I really wanted to see Elijah be the first one in the door when Elena was screaming. I could see him being angry. I can't wait to read the next part of this story!
Lestatian chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was really sweet. I love how you've done the pairing, especially Elijah's intensity.
ellen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved it! More please!
buffyfan9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg! i love it please continue...
ambs-v chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Loved it!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was just lovely! Good job my heart felt for this story.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
I enjoyed reading this very much, Elijah is my favorite character (not only because I have a thing for the actor :) Hope you update soon, I'd like to see him interact more with Elena, Good luck!
ZigBabe chapter 1 . 2/9/2012