Reviews for Memories Bring You Near
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more!
Rianeliza chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
love love love
siberia21 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
This is amazing! I love Elijah and I always welcome Elijah/Elena pairing. Relationships in the Original family are so interesting and exciting. I wish there were more hints of E/E but it doesnt change the fact its beautifully written and I soooo hope you have more of these to share. THANK YOU I enjoyed!
TakaoKazunaris chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ha. You write alot for a one-shot! It's sooo good and I hope you continue (:
Sarah August chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Very lovely! Please continue!
k chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I agree this story has a lot of potential please consider continuing it
VA-Roza-Dimitri chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You should definitely continue on with this story! This is a great start... I hope you write more chapters! When I finished the story, I was trying to look for the next chapter but there wasn't one! This is really good, and I can't believe this is your first fan fiction. Your so good at this! :) Keep up the good work!
bethany chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Holy cow, this was fantastic! Normally I find the idea of Elijah being in love with the first girl to be squicky because it makes me wonder how much of his feelings for Elena come from that but this is so well-written. You should definitely write more of it!
abbyli chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Continue! I want more!
Terapsina chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh this story has potential, more than just potential its completely breathtaking.

Elijah/Elena are my most favorite Vampire Diaries couple and this shows exactly why. I like your take on Elijah's history, I think it is a very likely possibility and so I rather love it.

You should definitely continue this. However you plan to go next - if it's through the whole sacrifice with Elijah making a different choice or if it's months later starting with Elijah waking up and Elena forgiving him - I still want to read about it.

The kiss they shared was amazing too and I love how he didn't compell her to forget because she ASKED him not to. I do hope he learns to move past the memory of the Original Petrova and starts to love Elena for Elena.

Good luck with your next chapter, I definitely hope to read it soon.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2