Reviews for Igne Natura Renovatur
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 4/1
That was some wonderful interaction between two of my favorite characters. Al and Roy didn't get enough screen time together in my opinion ;) Brilliant writing, everyone perfectly in character.
Poopfeast42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh Al, you shipper, you.
artephile chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I enjoyed this immensely as there's a nerdy part of me that always craved for more theoretical (and philosophical) discussion about alchemy in the series. Glad to see a fix that takes on that task.
Seefs chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this. Al's reaction to the senses of his body and Roy's curiosity with clap alchemy - absoloutely loved them. There aren't many Roy - Alphonse stories like these, so I'm happy and very glad I found this one. It was great!
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
As another reviewer mentioned, this is another of your stories that fits seamlessly into the FMA:B storyline (What Happens After). I love reading your stories!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Alphonse was defiantly my favorite character, so I really enjoyed this story. Didn't review it the first time through. Nice job.
Paxwolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is very good - and exactly the kind of fic I've been looking to read since finally getting to finish Brotherhood. It's like getting to read an unofficial little sequel chapter to the series. And, like yourself, I was fascinated by the fact that Roy now had the ability to transmute without a drawn array, like the Elrics and Izumi. (and wish there had been more follow-up on that.)

You have a lovely handle on Roy and Al here (and Hawkeye too), and a very nice, easy-to-read style that fits in so well with the FMA:B tone. It felt very 'real' to me, and exactly like what would have happened if they had animated what would have taken place next. Excellent! Thanks for this!

Pax :-)
Rashelle chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Well written, as all your stories. :)

I liked it. It fills in some of those gaps you have during that time. You know how to write character reactions and dialogue very well, too. :)
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was an interesting story! You should write another one where Ed helps roy with clap alchemy even though he can't do alchemy anymore.