Reviews for Somewhere In Brooklyn
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 8/7
Loved the ending! It was perfect! Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 8/7
Too cute!
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 8/7
Ohhh, that's so sad...how life can so unexpectedly take a horrible turn...and change everything. At least she's able to follow his career.
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 8/7
At least he had Alcide's sketches.
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 8/7
Hysterical beginning!
Great fic. I like that you kept it short and sweet .
MiniLover chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
I so enjoyed this story! While I have read many longer and more detailed stories, I think the length and depth of this story was perfect! Showing how Eric searched for her over all that time, never letting anyone get too close and Sookie having to quickly return home but thinking of him and then following his career was emotional. Bill showing up but thankfully not being a creep was nice. Then Sookie finding out that Eric carried a sketch of her in his wallet was cute. Perfect jump to a HEA. Wonderful!
Tiggy318 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Great story!
ashmo2000 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story!
ncmiss12 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Awesome story I enjoyed it!
SookieEriclover chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
i actually loved how your wrote this out..very true...the gap would have had to be too detailed. I thought i ending was perfect and beautiful:) P.s i hope i don't sound too creepy by saying this ..but its wonderful to hear that after 14 years of marriage that yours is still as wonderful as the first day:)
SookieEriclover chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
ahhh tales of the dead ...i just caught that...AND im surprised this bill is not a douche! hahaha
SookieEriclover chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
i wonder just how many years have passed?
SookieEriclover chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
omg i wish i had a guy like eric how would go to those lengths for me:( sooo sweet!
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
ahh this reminds me of the adjustment bureau hahaaha