Reviews for Somewhere In Brooklyn
Great story!
ashmo2000 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story!
ncmiss12 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Awesome story I enjoyed it!
SookieEriclover chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
i actually loved how your wrote this out..very true...the gap would have had to be too detailed. I thought i ending was perfect and beautiful:) P.s i hope i don't sound too creepy by saying this ..but its wonderful to hear that after 14 years of marriage that yours is still as wonderful as the first day:)
SookieEriclover chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
ahhh tales of the dead ...i just caught that...AND im surprised this bill is not a douche! hahaha
SookieEriclover chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
i wonder just how many years have passed?
SookieEriclover chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
omg i wish i had a guy like eric how would go to those lengths for me:( sooo sweet!
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
ahh this reminds me of the adjustment bureau hahaaha
Angiestl chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I followed this story way back when you started posting it but somehow missed that it was only five chapters. And I don't mean anything bad by only, because as you said in your note at the end, five chapters was perfect for this story. It was wonderfully well written with just the right amount of angst and humor. (Though I thought I was going to bawl my eyes out during the whole hospital scene and even once Sookie got to her apartment before that in Brooklyn.) but anytime there's a nice citrusy happy ending like you left us with, I can forgive any almost tears I go through! Oh! I LOVED how you included Tales of the Dead and how you described kjwrit! She's one of my most favorites, and she supplies my with all kinds of pics of my absolute favorite eye candy, and she is actually the one that pointed me in the direction of this wonderful story. So I'll have to remember to thank her for that.
Baronessjai chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Perfection..and its linked to my other fav story

I loved it :-)
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Nice story!
Iersseltje chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this story and wish that there were more like it around. You captured their characters and yearning for each other really well and topped it of with a HEA.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
northmannorthman chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
oww, it's a precious and perfect fic! I loved, since the first second was absolutely adorable! Eric with a drawing of she in his wallet was so cute! I hope read more fics like this.. if are yours, better :)
GothArtiste101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I was just a little confused at the begining I thought it was Sookie's P.O.V for some reason(fail) and it messed me up, but this chapter is really, really sweet! I love it!
janiaco chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I really liked this story and that comes from a brooklynite as we call ourselves. If only I could find my Eric while riding the NYC subway system.

Thanks