Reviews for Tea Time Dances
The-Fourth-Arm chapter 1 . 8/5
I'm just imagining myself in the middle of the corridor thinking, "WHAT, IS, THIS." (I have a Black Butler OC, she's a servant that I made up called a Fourth-arm.

This was great by the way, you described both couples really well! If you wanted to write more like this, I'd read it!
yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
no one and I mean NO ONES fanfic can compare to yours. you have to be the best writer on any site. If I may ask please make another on with more Ciel x Alois. there my fav black butler couple and I know I would love it just like every other fanfic you have made. Love your fanfics!3
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
As if Sebastian would tell anyone what had just happened! XD If he did, then Ciel could tell people about what he did with Claude. ;D I loved it immensely! I'm adding it to my collection right away! /_
NekoPassion chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Words alone can not express how friggen awesome this is GOSH FANGIRL-NESS so awesome
The one you should fear chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
omg i loved this story i would read it again
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Lovely. Nicely written, and everything.

A sequel would be nice, but if you want to leave it here, then it's cool. :D
KatelyndD chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ah, this was amazing! I really enjoyed it! _
GrellsLittleReaper chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Brilliant! I loved it!
secretserpent chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh-ho! Yeah I agree, I'm surprised there aren't more reviews yet, but they'll come! This is pure awesome, if I can just say. I definitely loved the warning of "questionable uses of Sebastian's powers." Haha, thank you for preparing us for that! ;) Definitely had fun reading this one-everyone seemed stubborn and commanding as usual! Good job.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
It's really good! I don't know why people haven't reviewed this more. Give it some time, I bet there will be a lot more reviews. :)