Reviews for I just want something to go right
AlienLover123 chapter 14 . 1/8
* Sniff * I was so sad to read the lovers saying goodbye. I'm crying here! :(
AlienLover123 chapter 12 . 1/8
* Dreamily sigh * Love scene at last. Shepard's and Garrus' first night together before a showdown. I especially love the part where the passionate kiss took place.
AlienLover123 chapter 11 . 1/8
Ha ha ha! That's so embarrassing when a group break in Shepard's cabin and caught her with two hot aliens redhanded; they might think it's a love triangle tangle. I also like the part where Thane ticked Garrus off.
AlienLover123 chapter 10 . 1/8
Oh my gosh! Now the cute couple is so busted. The whole ship betting on who is the secret couple on the ship. Ha ha ha! Hilarious!

That's so cute to read where Shepard goes gaga over Garrus with NO shirt. Teeheehee! Yeah! A total hot turian! Whoo! I also love the part where they cuddled together at night.
AlienLover123 chapter 7 . 1/8
OMG! Mordin gave the cute couple a total shock of their lives. Curse that salarian! Anyway. Aaawww. Sweetest confession I've ever read. And uh oh. Those snoopers overhearing their confession are totally busted!
AlienLover123 chapter 5 . 1/8
Oh goodness gracious! Shepard found herself shirtless in the Main Battery with Garrus. Awkward! I love the part where Garrus gave comfort to Shepard and told her that coming back is not a bad thing.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Amazing simply anmazing.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Amaing
Genesis Vakarian chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Made me smile as the scene went over in my head again and a gain.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Nice ending.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Loved it all.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Simply amazing and amusing at the same time. Well done.
Shemfatale chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Ugh omg great story! Few spelling trip ups but was bawling at the end! It was just well done!
M-Angel 05 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Loved!
geoavenger chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
I really like the story but all the typos are very distracting. Find a good beta for your next story.