Reviews for I Sit Beside the Fire and Think
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Yes they are even if they don't want to admit it. Well done tie in. Just watched it again on Netflix and this was perfect.
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This. Was. Brilliant, on every level. "He'd left that bridge the same man who'd gone to it, though more willing now to look himself in the eye during his morning shave." - boy did that line resonate with me, you're a really fantastic author! XD Loved this to absolute pieces, sorry I'm running short of time or I'd leave a proper review.

Keep up the awesomesauce work, have a great night and DFTBA! XD
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I LOVE the lines: "I'm not his boyfriend." John said this simply because it came to mind.

"And I'm not his handler," Lestrade offered in return.

Oh, how I wish I had come up with that! This is now part of my head canon.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Again with the writing characters in-character! Thus was sweet and right. I need to read more John-Lestrade friendship stuff. They've got the potential for just the bromance I want.

Thanks again :)
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Beautifully written and quietly moving. The idea for this and the title go so well together.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Lovely. Though Lestrade made me sad... Brilliant work :-)
bemj11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved it! Love it! Your stories are always a pleasure.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Such a nice fic. I nearly had a fit when Lesteade showed up. Had to pause and text to my friend. And then turned it back on, got a confirmation on Greg as a name and promptly spazzed out again. Seemed like a nice evening for the two of them
Milliecake chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Very nice. And great characterisation!