Reviews for Someone To Protect
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hey there: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
even though i am not familar with this series i think it was well written and easy to follow
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very cute. Write more Sess/Rin in the non romantic sense. It's awesome.
whiteswan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sess really is his father's son. I think this was a great one-shot; you really got into his head well.
CriminalMindsForever1990 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
aww love sesshy
JP5125 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
short and sweet nicely done and someone who is really good at Sess/Rin pairing non-romantic is ,ghostvampirehunter95, she wrote some very cute Sess/Rin fluff i think you would it enjoy them!.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I really do need to go and actually watch the whole of this series sometime, because I know what I did watch I really, really enjoyed. :) I totally agree with you that Rin and Sesshomarou's relationship is fascinating, and I really love how you portray it here. And I also agree that it most definitely should NOT be a romantic thing. Ick. lol But, yeah, I really enjoyed this story, and it very much reminded me of why I need to see the whole of this series from beginning to end in order.
Fayah chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This line strikes me as very awkward:

"The answer is no, I, Sesshomaru, have no need of such."

Especially since one line before, Sesshomaru's father already stated his name. I guess it kinda works to add a bit more dramatic emphasis in the statement or something. But that's just my personal opinion, everything reads pretty well regardless.

It's interesting to see how Sesshomaru tries to rationalize his actions in terms of non-affection, but ultimately fails. I don't think he's one to delude himself if he finds evidence to the contrary - which he does. I find it very in-character of him.
The Bitter Kitten chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I enjoyed this. You do a good job of humanizing Sesshomaru, and he's in character. It's short, but there's a complete arc there, which is nice.

Cheers!
HarryPotterFan10001 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This and 'Remember Me' are truly phenomenal.
Carmen chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love how in character Sesshomaru's thoughts were. You're a great writer. Keep up the great work and hope to see more from yous oon!
sesshyfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
aww, sesshy you do have someone to protect. ME! jk jk.
AM78 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Somewhat of a simple story, but pretty good for what it is. I don't think I could do better with a story of less then 1,000 words. I like how Sesshomaru's lies he tries to tell to himself simply can't hold up against his own mind, which totally functions on cold, emotionless, calculating logic. That is how he is in the series and it was depicted perfectly here.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Thanks for giving me a chance to enjoy some Rin cuteness without having to fear this to suddenly go into a direction that might lead to a new meeting with my breakfast.

Also, cute piece. Sesshy is ever so stubborn, isn't he? Almost a bit like his brother. He's totally in denial about being a nice guy, but he totally isn't fooling anyone anymore XD
CriminalMindsIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Someone to protect? yes, sesshomaru, you do have someone to protect!