Reviews for Family
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 2/22
Gaila's family is an absolute riot. This is hilarious!
Ric chapter 1 . 1/8
Hysterical! Loved it
quaff chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is my favourite funny Gaila story. Ta.
thump chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
ROTFL!
Anais in the afternoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hahaha "You call yourself my friend but you won't have threesomes with me"...this was fantastic.
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved this story! Great job! Fics with Gaila friendships are such a joy to read. This one was cute!
CC333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
HAHAHAHHAAHA! This was too freaking funny! Its intruiging to see that in this version the men are slaves instead of the woman. This is defintely a "pre-relationship" fic but I enjoyed the S/U interaction none the less and the fact that she caught onto his elusive ruse in the long run. Oh good old calculated Spock. Great timing there buddy. ;D

The description of Gaila and her family is fatastic and very in character. I could practically imagine a room being infiltrated by green super models! Crazy and sex-crazed Orions are, I found this family especically enjoyable. My favorite being "little Hivor". I found him so cute :3

Wonderful job :DDD Ten out of ten.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very interesting to have Trek canon about Orions flipped; so many science fiction stories (like the original Trek) have women as slaves and men as the only free citizens. I've always thought that it would be nice to have the Orion women get their own instead of being the property.
clow-san chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Freaking hilarious. My God! I burst into uncontrollable laughter every page break. This is great!
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Omg this story was too funny. I love how casual all the Orion discussion was, good stuff. Truly entertaining.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ROFLMAO! This was too, too funny! I wonder how she got out of it.
QTFics chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Poor Nyota...she just can't win with these Orions!

Very cute story.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh...oh my goodness. That was the most hilarious and equally awkward fic ever XD Poor Uhura - but i twas really funny!
Siskiyou chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Well told, thoughtful, and hilarious! Thank you.
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 1/12/2012