Reviews for i'll take to throwing all the pennies i stole
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
What a great one shot! I wish we could follow what adventures they have next. Wonderfully written.
stefanie bean chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
The "I love you so I'll let you go" part resonated with me, with its suggestion of Beauty and the Beast. What a heart-tugging, sad post-finale ficlet.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This one made me cry.
dharma-queen2342 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love the "new man in charge" stuff! I love the "reformed" Ben. Please do more if the inspiration strikes :)
Malvolia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is beautiful, every segment of it.

In under 1000 words, you hit Ben's disillusionment, growing (and sometimes uncomfortable) self-awareness, his connections with several major figures of his life, and hopes for the future.

Hugo and Ben's exchange after they mark Juliet's grave was a wonderfully succinct summary of Ben and Juliet's relationship as well as a glimpse of how Hugo and Ben themselves relate: Ben not over a lifetime of being guarded and Hugo insightful and sensitive.

And the end bit! Chills. I especially loved "sunlight and darkness streak across the insides of his eyelids"-such a poetic image for the character-and his hesitant hope for himself set against his realization that he could have made other choices.

Love, love, love. And although I don't know the song lyric I assume the title is from, I think it's brilliant as a title and now I'm going to go look up the song. Thanks!
CallYouByYourName chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Why doesn't this have more reviews? I like it very much. You did a succinct job of looking through Ben's eyes, and I appreciated how you compared what he felt for Juliet to what he felt for Alex. The guy just isn't good at love, is he? Ben is one of my favorite chars on the show, it's surprising more people don't write about him.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/13/2012