Reviews for The Knight's Diary
BloodPokemon101 chapter 8 . 2/24
That what Yuno gets and deserves. Ugh! I just can't understand why Yuki couldn't see through all this about Yuno in the beginning? Did he desperately wanted a friend so bad that he'll even stay with a insane pink-haired psychopath that is Yuno?
ChoccoTsundere chapter 18 . 2/21
TTTT NUOO! It's done? Sequel!
ThkJas09 chapter 18 . 2/21
This story is really good its the only mirai nikki fic i read because most of them are just yaoi im sad its over but all good stories have to end though i would love to see what happens in their honeymoon heck you can even make a sequel that has no plot and just full of fluff im looking forward to your new stories
Festus Flare chapter 18 . 2/20
One for Yomotsu and his imaginary friend, please!

This chapter was a nice epilogue, and it tied up the loose knots. I hope you write more Aru/Tsubaki fics in the future, or just plain write good fics!
bamafelix chapter 18 . 2/19
Hehehehe, I see your point with that roof thing. Besides, a five year old also shouldn't be so skilled in biochemical warfare and a teen shouldn't be able to...well, Aru is technically the son of God, so why the Hell not? crazier things have happened.
I am sad the series is over but I am happy that it turned out as it did. Thank you for one of the only few GOOD Mirai Nikki stories!
ThkJas09 chapter 17 . 1/19
Really good chapter seeing everyone happy even yuno on another note yes lemon would be good pls update soon
L-Lupin chapter 17 . 1/14
I've been waiting for this chapter and I must say that the waits worth it, excellent chapter but isn;t in the part where Muru-Muru 2 was complaining about being overworked by the other diary users, she said that "and don't get me started on what the 'eleventh' wants me to do", isn't it supposed to be the twelfth since the eleventh wasn't chosen by Aru as one of the new gods?

Besides that, i have no more concern and do find this latest chapter to be one of my favorites, I look forward for the next chapter.
bamafelix chapter 17 . 1/13
YaaaaaaaY! Personally, I think this makes the perfect ending but do as you wish.
mikichara12 chapter 17 . 1/13
And you can hear me fangirl-ing at the end of the chapter *_*
Can't wait for the next one
Bearzerker chapter 16 . 1/6
This is an amazing story, thank you for posting this. Aru is really my favorite character from Mirai Nikki and it was awesome the way you handle his characterization. The ending (for now) is heartbreaking but extremely logical, as aside from them going back to the past no ass-pull is done. Yuno's death may be tragic but frankly she deserves it after all the shit she's done. Keep up the good work, the only mistake I can find in this story is your using of 'his/her other instead of their otherselves'. Once again thanks for writing this story as Aru/Tsubaki and Nishijima/Minene is my favorite Mirai Nikki pairings.
ThkJas09 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
I want a sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Your really a great author the plot is really good i dont want this to end soon so pls make a happy end sequel with everyone
Festus Flare chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
You... did the most logical end to Tsubaki and Aru's relationship... GOD DAMMIT! Now I'm sad all over... T.T
bamafelix chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Ah. For a second there I thought this whole story was pointless. But never mind. Glad I stuck around for that ending.
shizukoyasu chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
I am so happy you updated this story, I can't wait until the next chapter! :) I like the idea of a paradox diary, very original.