Reviews for The Knight's Diary
lyllan.pango chapter 18 . 1/11
This story is above all brilliant, romantic, and cute! I love the way you construct your story! I hope to read more from you! It's a one in a lifetime chance to read good fanfics ya know!
Rubikcube124 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Oh my... So THATS the reason you gave her such a nice singing voice. Clever... clever... I look forward to seeing what sort of "Fun" things are coming up!
Rubikcube124 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Aw, I like how you gave Tsubaki such a pretty singing voice. As for the next part... ahem... well... She did start it, but I can understand why she also stopped it. She now admits her feelings for Aru! Yay! I really liked her interaction with Ai, it was very nice. For Aru though... I am a bit surprised with how quickly he accepted her kiss, but I can go with it. He has been pretty in character for the most part, and I'm sure that this just comes from her influence on him. I don't know how long they have been staying together after all. :) (If you mentioned how long it's been, I'm sorry...) I also really liked his conversation with Marco. To sum it up, I enjoyed this chapter.
Rubikcube124 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
It's really nice seeing Karyuudo getting along with his daughter. I have high hopes for the future for that family! Another great chapter! It's nice seeing Tsubaki and Aru working together on cases.
Rubikcube124 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Oh yeah! Yuno is OUT! I'm glad she won't get the chance to kill Tsubaki in school again. At least for the time being. I really love Minene's part in this too. This whole chapter was exciting and enjoyable.
Rubikcube124 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
And Yukiteru is now here. It is now time for Aru and his Yukiteru thing to begin! Of course Yuno is there as well, ready to start her murdering. Poor Tsubaki... Don't worry, stay strong!
Rubikcube124 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Ah, highschool... gotta love it. Those girls reminded me of a more violent version of the "Prince Yuki Fanclub" from Fruits Basket. Tsubaki is a tough girl though, and she can handle her own. As for Yuno... well, she's Yuno, and she will do as she sees fit. I'm very afraid of what she will come up with though.
Rubikcube124 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
What a sweet chapter! I'm really happy that Tsubaki is getting the chance to become a normal girl. She really deserves it. I must say, I really like Aru's parents. Now on to the next chapter!
Rubikcube124 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
What a great chapter! I loved it! It's great having Tsubaki around now, and I look forward to seeing more with her. I really liked how everything only applied to "good looking guys", I laughed every time. Also, it was very amusing seeing how much fun Minene was having with all of this!
Rubikcube124 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Oh, very different from what we are used to, but also very interesting and good. Aru is quite the smooth talker indeed. It seems that Tsubaki is about to make her appearance too. I'm curious to see what happens from here on out!
Rubikcube124 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Great job! I like how you took time setting up the characters and the world a bit more before jumping right into the story. It's a very good move, and I know that not everyone does it. You also didn't dwell on it too much. Very nice, I really enjoyed it!
Rubikcube124 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It's a Tsubaki/Aru story! I love this pairing! It seems that I've read this story before, but I can't remember it fully, so I'm super excited!
Kixa chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
Amazing fic glad i stayed up to read it all
Fier66 chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Thank you for making this! This is probably my favorite Mirai Nikki fanfic so far.(Considering most of the fics are yaoi...)

I kinda ship AruxTsubaki after reading Paradox, and now I ship them even more! Seriously, this is really good!

Ah, you're awesome. Great story and great ending!
mirajane strauss chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love your work. I like the twists in the story. I love akise x tsubaki. I hope this happened in the series