Reviews for I and Love and You
ppvcfan chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Great story! I really enjoy your writing. I hope you will write something else soon. I think you really capture the characters well. It's interesting to think about Karen as someone who really isn't into all the money and everything. Well done!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
That was a long torture but for a beautiful end... :)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
I like a lot the fact you put Jack in there, at this exact moment. It gives him the weight he never really had in the show.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Damn, no. Not on a Sunday, rainy evening...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
... ... ... You are damn lucky that I have some red wine to balance the whole thing.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
I like a lot Karen's role in this story. There's something very true to the character. It makes the whole thing stronger.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
It sounds as complex and bare as real life. Which is rare for a fanfic...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
You know you are reading a good story when you can picture out every single moment as if you were watching a movie. And it is the case, right now.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Alright... I felt a little bad for Leon. So, hat off. Yet, it is still way too heartbreaking for a Sunday evening!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
One day, you will have to stop writing heartbreaking chapters. Mainly because I am getting old and my poor heart won't go on!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
No. Leon isn't going to come back because anyway, there are many other countries that need him.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Let's just get rid of that damn phone once and for all. I don't like it at all!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I liked a lot the face-to-face. And how Karen gave in, somehow.
Chatte578 chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
I don't know if this was the end or not but this was a great Karen/grace storyline. with grace finally getting some balls and leaving her husband for her first love before Leo wounded things for them. and im glad Karen took her back
Chatte578 chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Its great that Karen not gonna let that mansion turn her into something she's not. And Jack still being there for her just proves he's a good friend and something that Karen needs right now. Grace is at the door (Gasp) !
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »