Reviews for I and Love and You
dreamer003 chapter 23 . 2/25
Once again, your story has brought me to tears. This is really beautiful. You're awesome and thank you for this story. I really, really loved it.
cellen8 chapter 3 . 2/11
well, if i kept looking closer...but fount this one without wet eyes so... thanks for sharing. already sucked in ;-)
Unknown Regular chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
I love how you tell the story, and how you fit the characters so well personalitys together. I really hope you will write another Grace/Karen story soon.
ppvcfan chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Great story! I really enjoy your writing. I hope you will write something else soon. I think you really capture the characters well. It's interesting to think about Karen as someone who really isn't into all the money and everything. Well done!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
That was a long torture but for a beautiful end... :)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
I like a lot the fact you put Jack in there, at this exact moment. It gives him the weight he never really had in the show.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Damn, no. Not on a Sunday, rainy evening...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
... ... ... You are damn lucky that I have some red wine to balance the whole thing.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
I like a lot Karen's role in this story. There's something very true to the character. It makes the whole thing stronger.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
It sounds as complex and bare as real life. Which is rare for a fanfic...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
You know you are reading a good story when you can picture out every single moment as if you were watching a movie. And it is the case, right now.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Alright... I felt a little bad for Leon. So, hat off. Yet, it is still way too heartbreaking for a Sunday evening!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
One day, you will have to stop writing heartbreaking chapters. Mainly because I am getting old and my poor heart won't go on!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
No. Leon isn't going to come back because anyway, there are many other countries that need him.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Let's just get rid of that damn phone once and for all. I don't like it at all!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »