Reviews for Night to Day
This story is wonderful!
Fire-ninja-Yamakaza chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
That was hot love it
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Aw! the ending made everything sound sweet and loving...I feel sort of bad for Thor. He seems to be genuinely in love...well, good luck to u dude! XD
Lovely fiction! I seriously enjoyed reading this!
juls-emo chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
omg, that was just sooo amazing! *.*
musicdude67 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
AWW! it's so cute!
Kuma Naru chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
OMG! THIS STORY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES! OH WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY IT WAS! MOST ENJOYABLE! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! You are just fantastic! Such a great writer! I hope you will continue to write and PLEASE! MAKE MORE THORKI FANFICTIONS! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! *Hugs*
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
*happy* this whole cute thing made me happy. 'tis your fault!
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Aww wow, that so... just wow. Loki's insecurities, Thor's simpleness, the sex and just the whole situation... Brilliant. :3 xx
B0nn3h chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Please continue this story. It's like crack.
666Neme666 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
A little bit sad, but brilliant story. It's such a sad thing that in almost every story, they cannot be together openly, and Loki always have ti feel like this. But it's still f*cking arousing. XD
mister mercury chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I really adore this story! It's smut, but with the perfect emotional tie. It's very engaging and my favorite that I've read.
I.Weave.Dreams chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Another great chapter! I really love the dynamic you display between the two brothers. I like the idea of Thor wanting to be open about their love, but Loki resisting, and for very good reasons. I also like the idea of Loki having all this power over Thor. He said he hasn't used it to manipulate Thor before, but a little dark part of me would actually like to see him do so. I think it would be interesting, and I love my angst, haha. I'm sad to see that this is the last chapter, because I think you could go farther with this story, but nonetheless, I thank you! Wonderful story.
I.Weave.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ohh, very hot! I liked this a lot. You're continuing this, right? It didn't say completed, but i'm just checking, because I don't want to get my hopes up too high, haha! I'm very interested in seeing how their relationship develops and how they act in everyday life. I liked that you still gave a back story to how things got started between them without making it too long. That was refreshing. This was written quite well, and I think you nailed their characters. I can't wait for more. Say you'll update soon? :) Cheers.