Reviews for His Cimmerian View
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
I think that Bella has been left money by her grandparents and Harry is trying to find the paperwork to steal it.

What a horrible person! I know Edward wants to kill him, but I don't want to see him go to prison.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
I think that Emmett should divorce Rose eve nought she is pregnant. She is truly a self absorbed bitch. Alice...not sure if she is salvageable, but maybe.

So glad that Eesrd read the letter from Bree's mom.

Hoping James Hinter goes DOWN
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 22 . 1/22/2015
I think it was perfect. But, at know angst is coming.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
I hope things are looking up!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
Edward is only 9 years older than her. I just want to see his he will react when he realizes she has been on her own raking care of the twins since she was 13!

I hope he diesn't lump her into the same category as all the other women.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
I don't understand why Edward did not see his son for the 10 months he was putting Tanya up in the rental.

Glad that Bella stood up for herself and the kids.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
I think it was Sioban and Alice who broke in or Paul.

I think Alice is going to flip when Bella shows up in her clothes.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
That was hysterical! Glad he did not go to see Sally.

I take it that Edward had a son that died five years ago. So now I get what Rosie was alluding to in the beginning of the fic. But, I thought Tanya was not pregnant. So, where did this other child come from?

Bella is no naive that I don't see how she and Edward are ever going to have a relationship. I hope that Edward gets his hands on Uncle Harry at some point.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
I felt that Bella did not respond to Edward very emphatically. He just poured his heart out to her...

I am really not liking Alice. I get how Edward does not like Rose it Alice, but why does he not like Esme?

I hope that Edward confronts Alice about his had heard how she used him before the end of this story.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
I am very happy where these characters are going. But very sad that Bella has missed out on so much. In a way, Edward needs someone who is fotLly pure and a. Lean slate. He had major abandon issues.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Edward needs to buy Bella an IPod and do some major sucking up! I don't think so have ever read Edward talking to Bella like that and I have read plenty of Assward fics.
vanessa.monte chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
I am loving this story, even Assward, but I hate Alice! Usualy Alice is awesome, even OOC Alice, but this Alice is very annoying, and meddlesome! I think I hate her even more th some evil Alices out there!
Featherfreak chapter 35 . 1/4/2015
Very nice, drama, romance, suspense, lemons, thanks for sharing this with us.
crazy62 chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
Wonderful Wonderful story thank you for sharing now I believe I will go see what else you have to share!
uh chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
How is she 24 if it's 5 yrs after she was 13?
5,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »