Reviews for His Cimmerian View
b3j02 chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
I am glad Edward did all of that for her. I am pleased he wants to take care of her. I love how sweet Bella is.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Alice is a mess. They obviously think Edward can't mame his own life choices that they are constantly trying to male choices for him and tray him like a child.

Poor Bella. I knew she couldn't read but it still broke my heart when she confessed.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Iam glad she accepted the job. I too am intrigued by Bella's ways. I am glad he is being nicer to her.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
I'm glad he apologized. Bella does seem younger than 18. I think it's because she was so young when she started taking care of her siblings.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
Poor Bella! I want to cry for her and her circumstances.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
I don't think he is having heartburn. I also think he is going to miss the dinner.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I am waivering between Bella being the quiet student or the custodian. She may be both.

Edwards family is a mess. I don't think I could have or would have put up with them either!

Edward is a rough dude though. He has some very disparaging views on women.
emmzac chapter 35 . 2/8/2015
And here I am at the end do a fantastic fic. Loved this. Loved the drama and love the love. Thanks for bring Rose back into the mix and not making it too easy for her. This has been a great read and now that I've found you both as here as fic writers I look forward to reading more from you both. Thanks again for sharing you thoughts and words with us.
emmzac chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
I can't wait to read what Jane is up to. And it was nice to see that Edwards mother was never far away and watched him grow. Life is almost come full circle and complete :-)
emmzac chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Was it Rose who was helping Sue?

I haven't mentioned this yet but you have one if the best Aro's in your fic. Most tend to make him the bad guy but I do like a nice Aro :-)
emmzac chapter 31 . 2/7/2015
Well the step monster got it easy. I so wish Jane had sometime with her first. But glad that the two young loves can now move on without fear and they can all be one happy family. I'd love to know what happened to Rose though. Did she see the light or did the darkness keep it's hold?
Reading on now as we are nearly at the end of this great fic :-)
emmzac chapter 24 . 2/7/2015
That last review took so long to send. Don't you just hate it when there us a server error? Anyway you have us sitting on the edge and I'm so glad I get to just nit next to read on.
Thanks again for sharing :-)
emmzac chapter 23 . 2/7/2015
This is still great and I'm still enjoying it but did I miss something? If Edward is 28 and Bella 19 how does Sienna a girl he when to school with have an 18 year old daughter? How old was Tanya when she and Edward dated? Anyway back to it and chat again soon :-)
emmzac chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
So good :-)
emmzac chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
Oh those girls are naughty - hard chocolate cocks as a Halloween treat but again Alice, what a right royal bitch.
5,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »