Reviews for His Cimmerian View
The Mobster's Duchess chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
The both of you are quite talented in your writing and I must say I am honored to have read your work. I really enjoyed how you put the story together and the character development was fabulous. I loved the fact that at no point in the story was I bored or just could not read what was written. The plot was great, I didn't find that you rushed the events and because of how disgustingly evil they were, Sue and Harry were the perfect antagonists for this story.
From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your story.
The Mobster's Duchess chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I wish Edward would stab Siobahn with a blunt steak knife. Give her what she rightfully deserves
vivalarye chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Perfect ending! Really loved this
toshibaa chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
wow, Edward is an ass
Toni Masen chapter 35 . 6/18/2014
Whooooooooa, the twists in this story were amazing, I didn't guess a single one! So they were all a complete surprise, absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
poor bella! :((
disrae chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
What an amazing story! I read this practically straight through, and have been completely unproductive for two days. Completely addicted! Thank you so much for sharing your writing!
winnodinno chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
LOL...must kill the help...
XmariskaX chapter 35 . 5/26/2014
Amazing, heartbreaking, beautiful, funny, romantic story. I have truly loved reading this! Thank you both for sharing
Blue fantaisie chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
Good plot, i didn't see it coming.
Jade chapter 23 . 5/7/2014
Ive just found your story and it moves me to tears almost every chapter. I've also read you end of chapter author'snote and want to tell you how sorry I am about the loss of your mother. I lost my father 4 months ago and fanfic keeps me going (and helps me purge tears I'm afraid to show in public) on the nights when I don't sleep. Bless you for this story. Your writing skills are wonderful and satisfying to my soul. Jade (hislove) here and on twiltd.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
Boo! I still think Alice doesnt deserve their forgiveness
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
alice is the worst, pretending to be nice. what an itch. at least rosalie is an honest itch. edward needs to grow a backbone and tell those itches off, especially alice who just barges in his life and trying to set up dates who probably is an itch like her. sorry, i felt very heated with how they are treating edward. no wonder hes messed up.
Debbi84 chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Amazing story. I loved all the twists and turns it took.
elenalena chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Awwwww! What a Sweeet chapter :)))
5,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »