Reviews for His Cimmerian View
Prettysqueaky chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
So um yeah did someone really break into her apartment or was it an act to bring Bella and Edward together?
Prettysqueaky chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
What the hell is Edward talking about? Why does he feel guilty like he's cheating on Edw. Why is Siobhan so slutty. She needs to work for Aro. This is so different...Aro is good. Alice is a Bitch and Edward is well a douche. He's trying to redeem himself but he's still a dick. And why isn't he wearing a condom at Aros's?
Prettysqueaky chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Okay Edward is slowly redeeming himself but I thought that Maria might be Bella. I can't remember but I hope that isn't her in the club. It shouldn't be because it said Bella was a virgin. But for some reason I cannot remember the description of Marie/Maria. Or even her name. But Alice is such a tart!
Prettysqueaky chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Why are you making Edward such a dick? I would report him for being abusive towards me! Professor or not, he can't speak to someone that way!
Prettysqueaky chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Wait darkward? There's such a genre for that? That means he's going to turn into an even bigger dick? Well bring it!
Prettysqueaky chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Why does Zafrinia call Edward, Edna?
Prettysqueaky chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This Edward is a dick! And I find that so interesting! I don't think I've ever read a story where he's such an asshole
Crazy89 chapter 35 . 9/14/2016
Love this story, and I'm so thankful to the people of fanfiction from the Twilight page in Facebook for helping me find this story. Even though your the author of some stories I like, I haven't read all your story lines. But these one I love, it should have tissue warnings in every chapter, didn't have a single eye dry reading this story from start to end. Well thank you for sharing this lovely story, so I'm off to read the future takeouts.
jsk chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
He's a fucking asshole! I don't care if someone broke his heart, not every woman is like Tanya, and he is definitely not a good man, I don't care his lame excuses, Isabella is not a bitch and I'm sure she's had it worse.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
This is a great story. I just wish Alice could've had Chas' personality. I hate that she was a bitch. I love her, she's my second favorite Twilight character (Emmie being the first) and I was just really dissapointed at her
Guest chapter 35 . 6/15/2016
I stumbled upon your story and fell in love with it. I was hooked from the first moment I started reading about Edward and couldn't put it down until I finished, so sorry I didn't give a review each time, but it was too good to stop. I felt so horrible for Bella at first and so sad for Edward, but as I read this story and how it was unfolding I became more in love with these characters. I love that Bella stayed true to herself throughout her struggles, and she had quite a few. It still saddens me that she had a shitty start in life and to think that there are people out there in real life with struggles like hers. I loved that Edward was able to see past Bella's exterior and see her for more than just a pretty face in rags out to get him. I loved that Bella was so heartfelt, loving, caring with an angels soul even though she had little love given to her and that she was able to give so much. I loved that everyone got a happy ending, even Rose. But my favorite parts were when I read about the kids. I loved that Seth and Leah both followed their dreams and didn't rush into anything or loose who they really were, and married their soul mate, well Seth soon will.
I loved that Emmett, Jasper and Edwards lives all ended up more intertwined than just being friends and swedo brothers. I also loved that Jane made everyone that hurt the ones she loved pay for their crimes and was able to find true love with her Garrett. I would have loved to read more on these couples and their kids...sequel...outtakes... anything *I'll even take crumbs* Thank you sooooo much for sharing this Amazingly brilliant story with us. I will reread it over and over again. YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-D
MiccaF chapter 34 . 6/10/2016
Absolutely love this story! I've read it before, and this time was just as fantastic! I had to post the review here since I reviewed Chapter 35 the last time I read it.
JustARead chapter 34 . 5/31/2016