Reviews for His Cimmerian View
bella0609 chapter 11 . 4/24
Edward is really going overboard :) Love the way he went after Paul
Aro is even a nice guy, love it :)
bella0609 chapter 10 . 4/24
I can't believe sweet Alice would do such a thing. I understand Rose...
Good to read history of Edward. I needed to see where he came from...
bella0609 chapter 9 . 4/24
I can't see Bella being capable of being a submissive like the other girls from Aro's club even though she has a submissive personality. She is just too innocent. Will this become a rocky road?
bella0609 chapter 8 . 4/23
Loved the chapter. Edward can be nice guy :)
bella0609 chapter 7 . 4/23
Is Edward trying to 'fix' Bella or help her?
bella0609 chapter 6 . 4/23
Finally... he's starting to see the light.
bella0609 chapter 5 . 4/23
He is a Jerkward! Even after what Aro says, he's still nasty
bella0609 chapter 4 . 4/22
Hmm... Bella is so innocent
bella0609 chapter 3 . 4/22
I think Edward is having a tough day. He is really down on his luck, huh?
I don't think Bella has an ulterior motive? Does she? you sound like Edward :)
bella0609 chapter 2 . 4/22
Did Edward have a heart attack? He's in such good shape? He's young? What happened?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 4/21
At first I thought Bella was the quiet student with the hood. Then, I thought Bella was the cleaning girl in the high school. He is one angry boy!
Mae chapter 27 . 3/29
Every time I read this chapter I cry like a baby. This is just so amazing. I love it!
b3j02 chapter 35 . 2/18
What amazing story! I loved your characters, the twists, turns, feels and the laughs! This was great. I enjoyed it. I am so glad there was a happily ever after and that things worked out so well. Love love! Now I m off to read the outtakes!
b3j02 chapter 34 . 2/18
What a wonderful chapter! I am so glad they found out who all helped sue and that Jane took care of them. I am so happy that Bella officially became Seth and Leah's mom and that they took so well to the new baby! I glad that everyone is happy and getting along for the most part. Sad about Jasper and his sister. It's good that Emmett is happy though.
b3j02 chapter 32 . 2/17
Sue is horrible and deserves the death penalty. Hopefully Harry was sincere in his apology and asking for forgiveness. I am glad he is locked up forever and ever but I am still glad he apologized. Esme is my hero and role model too! She is a rockstar!
5,314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »