Reviews for His Cimmerian View
emmzac chapter 32 . 2/8
Was it Rose who was helping Sue?

I haven't mentioned this yet but you have one if the best Aro's in your fic. Most tend to make him the bad guy but I do like a nice Aro :-)
emmzac chapter 31 . 2/7
Well the step monster got it easy. I so wish Jane had sometime with her first. But glad that the two young loves can now move on without fear and they can all be one happy family. I'd love to know what happened to Rose though. Did she see the light or did the darkness keep it's hold?
Reading on now as we are nearly at the end of this great fic :-)
emmzac chapter 24 . 2/7
That last review took so long to send. Don't you just hate it when there us a server error? Anyway you have us sitting on the edge and I'm so glad I get to just nit next to read on.
Thanks again for sharing :-)
emmzac chapter 23 . 2/7
This is still great and I'm still enjoying it but did I miss something? If Edward is 28 and Bella 19 how does Sienna a girl he when to school with have an 18 year old daughter? How old was Tanya when she and Edward dated? Anyway back to it and chat again soon :-)
emmzac chapter 18 . 2/5
So good :-)
emmzac chapter 14 . 2/3
Oh those girls are naughty - hard chocolate cocks as a Halloween treat but again Alice, what a right royal bitch.
emmzac chapter 13 . 2/2
The girls are bitches but I just don't understand who Em an Jaz can be with them. Oh well reading on...
emmzac chapter 10 . 2/2
Wow! Wow just wow...
emmzac chapter 8 . 2/2
Ok, here are some answers to your questions even though I'm a couple of years too late. Alice is a bitch that should mind her own business and back off. I feel she means well but my god she's just too much. Edward is doing great but I can't wait for his need to attend Aros every other day ends. How will he go in finding out the rest of Bellas details in her early life and family.
Still loving this :-)
emmzac chapter 7 . 2/1
Raced home so that I could continue. Edward is doing a fine job at redeeming himself and I can't wait to see his this relationship progresses. Loving this :-)
emmzac chapter 6 . 2/1
Yep I'm now going to be a little Kate but lucky girls me my hours can flex. Now to wait until I get home to continue. Thanks for sharing :-)
emmzac chapter 5 . 2/1
I'm still reading and now I'm going to be running late for work. This is a problem I have with good completed Fics - I can't put them down.

One more chapter ? Yes I think so ;-)
emmzac chapter 4 . 2/1
Still reading still enjoying.
emmzac chapter 1 . 2/1
I saw this rec'd on FB tonight and now here I am at the end if the first chapter ready to hit next and start in the next. :-)
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 24 . 1/23
I think that Bella has been left money by her grandparents and Harry is trying to find the paperwork to steal it.

What a horrible person! I know Edward wants to kill him, but I don't want to see him go to prison.
5,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »