Reviews for His Cimmerian View
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Alice is simply awful in this story. I'm afraid to find out what Alice or Rosalie will say to Bella when they find her working at Edward's home or restaurant. Great story!
cbmorefie chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Another excellent chapter! Thanks for the update!
Bennyjo4 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Look forward to each and every chapter. Will we have to wait very long before we find out why Bella was treated so poorly by her parents? And will it take Edward very long to figure out that Bella cannot read or write. I like it that you have made her a math whiz. Great story!
dragon chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
auroraboralis chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Well, he seems to be thawing out! Good chapter!
chanahope chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Your story is simply beautiful...I love it!
littleblueduckk chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I am so happy that Edward is coming around and realizing how much of an a$$ he was being. I was wondering if there is going to be a Bella point of view? I am not sure if that question has been answered or not. Can't wait for next week. :-D Keep up the great work ladies.

-Sarah
crystina88 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
i really like this story
pipelynn chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Awesome chapter. just love that this bella may be lacking in education, but is still so smart in other ways. hope E will help her with self esteem and help her to not be so "invisible" down the road. i cried when she didnt order any lunch for herself. so many people take having food for granted...thanks for writing.
LaPumuckl chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Holy mother of shit, my heart beat like a drum as he slipped Bella's name in the playroom... I still feel flattered, you know?

Size double zero? Hell that's more skinny than my size zero... And I'm taller than her, if I did the math correctly (I'm 158cm, just if you wanted to know)

I love the fact, that he gave her his Walkman and more so, that she took it - on lend;-) that reminds me on the First Emails ExB wrote in MotU *sigh*

She's just such a smart girl, but submissive right into her bones... The question that drags itself upon me is, is she born this way or was she trained to it? Coz by the reaction Seth and Leah showed to Edwards near presence to her, I guess it's the last:-(

I think she'll get into the wrong way, when Edward appears at her first day, maybe it will be a bit easier because of Jasper's presence as well, but if Jasper will be the first to enter Edwards home... That won't go to smooth for her liking, coz she really fears for "intimate" contacts with strangers, especially men...

I love Michele, PLU were so great and HS got me intrigued from the first sentence;-)
jello2298 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I'm so glad he's working toward redemption. Hopefully he won't relapse.
ratherbethedragon chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Always a pleasure to read this story. Until next time. :)
YadySams chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
he tries so hard to be mean but he cant help himself in wanting to be close to her
BonTempsFan chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Another wonderful chapter! I look forward to the updates on this story! I will say it again, I so love the style of writing that you use and it just draws me in again and again.

I am glad to see that Edward is becoming more aware of how Bella acts and that he is questioning why she takes such good care of her siblings but neglects herself. Hopefully when he does find out the complete story on Bella he will not see her as a "project" but as someone he can love and nurture back to life.

Looking forward to your next update! :)
Lilypad10 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Great chapter! Edward has definitely changed for the better and that makes me happy. He is slowly letting Bella in and Beela is slowly letting him in as well. I wonder how he is going to react when he finds out Bella can not read.
5,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 332 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 352 .. Last Next »