Reviews for His Cimmerian View
YadySams chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
he tries so hard to be mean but he cant help himself in wanting to be close to her
BonTempsFan chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Another wonderful chapter! I look forward to the updates on this story! I will say it again, I so love the style of writing that you use and it just draws me in again and again.

I am glad to see that Edward is becoming more aware of how Bella acts and that he is questioning why she takes such good care of her siblings but neglects herself. Hopefully when he does find out the complete story on Bella he will not see her as a "project" but as someone he can love and nurture back to life.

Looking forward to your next update! :)
Lilypad10 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Great chapter! Edward has definitely changed for the better and that makes me happy. He is slowly letting Bella in and Beela is slowly letting him in as well. I wonder how he is going to react when he finds out Bella can not read.
ENAddict chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Looking forward to updates now that Edward ismore pleasant to read - and delighted the tape player is sorted! C x
majose chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
He's lucky she does not call him Mr. Asshole. I don't know, this Bella is so innocent that it kind of squeaks me out when he hangs out with him. Is like he is going to pervert her. I cannot help it. I am so curious about her story, because he is right, she seemed a tad slow at times. I am assuming she has not had any formal education since her parents died?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Still don't like Edward and I don't think he deserves a nice innocent Bella!
crazy-chick-4life chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Love it
ClosetReader chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Anoter great chapter. Loved seeing how Bella is with Seth and Leah.
stormy315 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
great chapter...so now edward is bellas stalker...how long will it take for him to detect what bella is hiding? cant wait for more...
angeleyes73 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Appears that Edward is now fantasising about Bella's submissive side in his personal life. Wonder what Jazz's input would say...
Keyster chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I seriously drop everything to read your story. LOVE IT!
forsey1987 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
great chapter!

if bella doesnt have any of the papers she needs how did she get seth and leah in to school?

cant wait for the next chapter!
pipelynn chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Such a great chapter. So glad Edward is doing something to redeem himself!
pipelynn chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Found this recd on lemonade stand. Like how different this is but I must say this chapter made me cry more than once but especially when he broke her tape recorder. He better do something fast...!
tsm0836 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
This story is a heart clencher. I wonder if Bella has limited education as her knowledge of so much is limited. Obviously something has happended to her that she walks everywhere. Maybe her parents were killed in a car accident. There are so questions that need answers. I am lining up with the rest of your readers to kick Edward. Looking forward to a lot of redemption on his side. Thank you both for writing.
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 332 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 352 .. Last Next »