Reviews for His Cimmerian View
boomerand chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
guh ... gonna kill that man! he needs to make amends and quick!
Insert Fangs Here chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
i found myself actually tearing up at the treatment edward gave bella,,, hurt my heart a bit. My heart goes out for bella and people like her, they dont ask for much but to be able to provide and like a parent. Bella will do ANYTHING to make sure a child has what they need
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I think he should have to beg for forgiveness everyday for at least a year! What Tanya did to him was wrong and makes me feel for him but his actions after that make me hate him! He is no better than Tanya. Just because someone hurt you doesn't mean you can hurt everyone else and it's ok cause you were hurt first. Man up Edward and stop being a asshat! Bela can do so much better than him, I really hope she doesn't like him at that she is nice to him cause she is nice to everyone. If she likes him after everything he has done then she is a dumb girl!
bubblegirl762 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
great chapter
Mari94 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Wow, the list is long, I'm not even sure where to start. It would be nice if he could help her find a job, he has connections, even if he doesn't want her to work at his eating establishment. He really needs to get his head out of his ass. Love Bella! Thanks for the update.
forsey1987 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Edward has issues.

I hope Bella can help him.

When do we meet Seth and Leah?

Can't wait for the next one!
MaryKitty chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Wow. What a dickhead. I mean total douhe extraordinaire Buuuut. I see him already trying to fix his errors even just with one apology. I love that aro is actually a sweet heart in this. That's so rare. Voted for sure!

Xoxox
majose chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I guess you can make amends, but I do not understand why you would want a characters as vulnerable as Bella to have anything to do with a piece of shit like this Edward. He could have dismissive, but was straight out disrespectful and humiliated her without any real reason. Plus, he is a whore. What's to like about him?
biblepam chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Panic attacks can be a bitch for sure...creepy that Aro's mom would approach him... looking forward to seeing where this goes.. you've got a lot going on in the story..Pam b.
QB64 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Ithink Bella is going to show him that some women are not that all coniving and are truly interested in the person. Beauty and the beast is proving that point and Bella proving it. Edward really needs to talk to Aro about that bitch Gianna. I just hope Bella will give Edward that chance. Cant wait for chptr 5.
xyz789 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Intriguing story. I assume Bella’s parents died in a car accident and I am a bit afraid to learn what happened after Bella and her siblings became orphans. I really admire Bella’s attitude. Now that we learnt about her money problems, the muffin and money she gave to Edward are even more significant. I am looking forward to reading more.
biblepam chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
surely not his heart?... besides working out in the gym his sexual escapades alone should have him healthy as a damn horse!.. While bitter toward women in general, at least he seems to be a kind compassionant professor... The women in the restaraunt were very forward, and i have to agree with Taylor that women are far worse about having their head in the gutter. (Mine has increased multifold since i've started reading FF).. Pam B.
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Bitter much? . University professor, summer school professor, restaurant owner/worker, part time dom... variety is the spice of life, or so it's said.. Pam B.
ammNIwriter chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
This story is really intriguing. I like how the characters are slowly developing and look forward to learning, with Edward, what has happened previously to Bella. Also looking forward to learning more about Edward and delving deeper into his past.

Fantastic concept and a great chapter that showed a wonderful progression between Edward and Bella.

~Anna-Margaret

xx
aabc chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I think bella is going to tame his beast. I hope the heck he calls the cops on those thugs before they really hurt someone. Great chapter, I look fo rward to more.
5,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 .. Last Next »