Reviews for His Cimmerian View
JustARead chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Heart attack?
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
E has been through it. Huh
dnmann chapter 35 . 5/19/2016
Very great story.
Crazy89 chapter 35 . 5/4/2016
Another great story, loved it from the start to the end. took me 3 day to read the whole thing, but like always in your stories your stories have me in tears no matter if they are happy or sad, I'll alway have them. So thank you for sharing this story line with us.
BeautifulRainne chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
OK - so today me and my Hunny were on a motorcycle trip headed to a bike rally in Panama City, FL. and I found myself reading this story on my phone in and off all day. I just couldn't even pay attention to the scenery all around us because I had my nose in my phone reading ... That should tell you how much I am enjoying this story! PS - Why the HELL did nobody freak out at the Cullen Thanksgiving when Rosalie slapped Bella?!' WTF - I hate her and Alice is right up there with her!
BeautifulRainne chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
Very curious as to why she met the twins on different days...
BeautifulRainne chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
I just love how Edward just set Sobian straight - he is t interested now get lost! Haha'
BeautifulRainne chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
What on Earth has Bella been through? And why can't she read and write? Even if she had to drop out of school at 13 to take care of the kids, she would have already learned that. On to the next chapter ... And I am supposed to be working. (Oops!)
BeautifulRainne chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
OK - what are we calling him?! Darkward? I do believe his name needs to be ASSWARD! And - just to clarify - she has now seen him in the club, and then she found the pictures and his watch and return them to him, correct? I don't know how Bella will ever get past the way he has spoken to her on top of knowing he uses prostitutes!
BeautifulRainne chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
OK - I am liking him a bit more now. Bella seems GREAT with the kids and I am assuming we are going to find out that the parents died in a car wreck. On to the next chapter.
BeautifulRainne chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
WOW - this Edward so far is very much an asshole! It's not often that I think that when I read ... But you achieved making me really dislike him. Does he honestly think the prostitutes he is with are loving what he is doing? HELLO Asshole! They are being paid (very well I might add) to ACT like you are the absolute best lover that ever lived. Ughh ... Just GAG!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/22/2016
I enjoyed this minus the graphic sex scenes with Edward and the ladies.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
I don't like the Tanya plot line. Getting pregnant taking his money, using him twice. YUCK. That shouldn't have been in the story.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/19/2016
Absolutely beautiful took me two days and a half to read, but boy was it worth, made me laugh, cry, I had feelings of disgust for certain situations but overall it gave me feel good feelings. Thanks
rclaurel chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
I understand Edward being angry, but to sit there and call Siobhan a whore well that is just like calling the kettle black, he does sleep around two.
5,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »