Reviews for His Cimmerian View
Alice too? That sucks
JustARead chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
Naughty E
JustARead chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
I had a freling. So sad.
JustARead chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
Well well
JustARead chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Heart attack?
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
E has been through it. Huh
dnmann chapter 35 . 5/19/2016
Very great story.
Crazy89 chapter 35 . 5/4/2016
Another great story, loved it from the start to the end. took me 3 day to read the whole thing, but like always in your stories your stories have me in tears no matter if they are happy or sad, I'll alway have them. So thank you for sharing this story line with us.
BeautifulRainne chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
OK - so today me and my Hunny were on a motorcycle trip headed to a bike rally in Panama City, FL. and I found myself reading this story on my phone in and off all day. I just couldn't even pay attention to the scenery all around us because I had my nose in my phone reading ... That should tell you how much I am enjoying this story! PS - Why the HELL did nobody freak out at the Cullen Thanksgiving when Rosalie slapped Bella?!' WTF - I hate her and Alice is right up there with her!
BeautifulRainne chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
Very curious as to why she met the twins on different days...
BeautifulRainne chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
I just love how Edward just set Sobian straight - he is t interested now get lost! Haha'
BeautifulRainne chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
What on Earth has Bella been through? And why can't she read and write? Even if she had to drop out of school at 13 to take care of the kids, she would have already learned that. On to the next chapter ... And I am supposed to be working. (Oops!)
5,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »