Reviews for His Cimmerian View
b3j02 chapter 35 . 2/18
What amazing story! I loved your characters, the twists, turns, feels and the laughs! This was great. I enjoyed it. I am so glad there was a happily ever after and that things worked out so well. Love love! Now I m off to read the outtakes!
b3j02 chapter 34 . 2/18
What a wonderful chapter! I am so glad they found out who all helped sue and that Jane took care of them. I am so happy that Bella officially became Seth and Leah's mom and that they took so well to the new baby! I glad that everyone is happy and getting along for the most part. Sad about Jasper and his sister. It's good that Emmett is happy though.
b3j02 chapter 32 . 2/17
Sue is horrible and deserves the death penalty. Hopefully Harry was sincere in his apology and asking for forgiveness. I am glad he is locked up forever and ever but I am still glad he apologized. Esme is my hero and role model too! She is a rockstar!
b3j02 chapter 31 . 2/17
I loved the proposal! Very sweet! I loved the kids reaction too!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 2/17
I had a feeling a bay would join the soon! Yay! Poor Bella, I know she is nervous to share the news but I think people will be happy for them. I am not sure how the twins will react. I can see it going both ways. I hope they catch sue soon!
b3j02 chapter 28 . 2/16
Oh my wowza! So much greatness! So much intensity! So much everything! Great job ladies!
b3j02 chapter 27 . 2/16
I am glad a lot was put out in the open and forgiveness was requested and given. Good talks. Good talks. Great chapter!
b3j02 chapter 26 . 2/16
Go Jane go! Aro is cool as hell! I am glad he is on Bella's aide and it looks like he needs to sic Jane on Paul next. Immediately! I hope the suffering Jane puts Harry/James through is long and arduous! Same goes for Paul. They shouldn't leave Bella alone though, at all. Glad Alice stayed with Bella. Glad rose didn't stick around to make stuff worse. Progress!
b3j02 chapter 25 . 2/16
I had a feeling a few chapters back that Tanya and little Edward didn't die. Now I think Tanya is Sue and Seth is little Edward. Which would make the the twins Edward's! Oh my gosh! This is why Edward's information would have been used throughout the years if has previously been a target of theirs! This story is so intense! Thanks for writing me back :)
b3j02 chapter 24 . 2/15
Por Seth, he won't be able to play music until his arms is healed. What a scary thing for them to go through! I am so glad Leah knew to call Edward!
Poor Emmie and Cam! Maybe Bella will start taking care of the baby instead of working.
b3j02 chapter 23 . 2/15
Poor Bree! I feel awful for her. I am glad that Bella and Edward were able to help her. I glad she felt comfortable enough to go to them for help. It was nice seeing Edward forgive Bree's mom and his heart lighten even more.
b3j02 chapter 22 . 2/15
What a lovely family holiday! I loved this chapter! I think Jasper and Alice will be okay. I feel horrible for Emmie though, Rose is horrible!
b3j02 chapter 21 . 2/15
More drama and angst to come? I may need a Xanax! I have enjoyed this story but it makes my heart hurt. I am glad Bella is okay and out of the hospital though.
b3j02 chapter 20 . 2/15
Oh no! Poor Bella! How scary! I am glad Edward found her but she really didn't need a set back.
b3j02 chapter 19 . 2/14
The end of this chapter broke my heart. I feel so bad for Edward. I am glad Bella was there for him. I also think it was good for her to see him cry, since she doesn't.
5,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »