Reviews for The Lamentation of Doctor Watson
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Phew! So glad it ended happily! Nice one!

:D
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I love the mix of madness and caring, imagery and action.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Oh, you marvelous thing you!
SingBenihime chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Brilliant fic! Really engaging.
Quinn chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Jim is a frequently used, shortened version of the name James. It its also used in the show quite a bit. Thanks for the review! 3
goldchild2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
just one thing to say his name is james not jim. other than that i love this story.
Faith1 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Very fun! I'm quickly developing a thing for wounded!John, bless him. Any hopes of a sequel? I'd love to know what Moriarty has in store for our boys next time.
musically-insane93 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Hi, I really enjoyed reading this! It was so well written. :D
Suishou Haruka chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Osom fic! I really enjoyed every part of it!

Nice work! ;D
Eiffel-FL chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Thanks for this story, that was great and really scarry. "If you liked this.. wait until you see what I have planned for next time." : I can't even imagine what that could be...

Bye !
Tealheartleopard chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Awww! A happy ending to an excellent story! Well...the part about Moriarty being a threat isn't happy but oh well! Loved it and I'm so sad it's over!

Lucy x
Laytonloverdg chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I really liked this. Well-written and very interesting.
Baskervillain chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Your use of language in this fic is great! The attention to detail used is very well related to the writing of the show. The only area in which I was slightly confused was Sherlock's personality. It seems unlikely that Sherlock wouldn't notice John wandering off, or that he would let his emotions out as strongly as he did here. Otherwise, it was perfect!
Jodi2011 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
So glad John was rescued and yes together the two can thwart any threat imagined by Moriarty. It seems to me the only time John gets really hurt is when Sherlock tries to go it alone - just look at the pool incident and TRF!

You write well and in particuler chapters 3 and 4 are very strong. I was initially put off by the name Watson being used. It isn't used in the show and it felt jarring to me. And one thing I can't stand is - Seven days, thirteen hours and six minutes - I really can't imagine Sherlock ever saying or thinking that because of course is is so obvious and therefore completely dull.

Anyhow, looking forward to more of your writing :)
SwordSpirit chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Great story! Can't wait to read more! x