Reviews for Healing Touch
skierider chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Awesome are you by any chance writing a sequel?
GothicPheonix chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Im a little confused. In the last chapter Draco was mentioned among Narcissa, Kingsley, Poppy and Minerva to know what really happened to Hermione while being detoxed. But here it says he doesn't know?
weemel10 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Bloody brilliant! There are enough stories like this! It started as a bit of a slow burner and kept going like that but when they finally did get together it was brilliant! And I like that Lucius kinda got a happy ending too and I loved his speech! Thank you for writing such a good piece!
Harrytricx4Ever chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Nice ending, great story!
planenutty chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
riskeybusiness chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Probably my favourite post war story ever, it really dealt with the reality of war. The pace was perfect and the way you handled the Malfoys and Ron was so enjoyable, rather then the usual bashing and blame game. The relationships and characters were captured so well and I loved every minute of it! So thanks for sharing :)
monstar01 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Another great one...thank you so much for writing and posting

And for those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Loved it :) I feel I need to repeat. Never stop writing. Ever. Please.
hollyhwrites chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I am new to HP fanfic, but I really liked this one. Thanks for sharing. :-) hollyhwrites
Artemis Noir chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Pleasant story. I like that you didn't shy away from dealing with how Hermione dealt with her trauma. I loved how Narcissa eventually healed her. Story I felt should have been slower paced though. I think you could have gotten away with an extra chapter or 2 dealing with the angst of withdrawal. I really wasn't ready for the story to end, so good work! It was a treat.
rbear1231 chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
i liked this. it did bring some closer to the PTSD of the trio. i always prefer lucius hangng himself after the war better but this is actually a close second.
Silvara rivana chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Sqeee. That was so cool. love the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
It was an excellent story!
I hope that you will write other strories!
you are really good
Mereel Belladaire chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
That was soooooo sweeeeeeeet! I'm sorry I'm fangirling just a little bit. Made me tear up a little at the end, I thoroughly enjoyed this story with a gloriously happy ending.
karibqueen5 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
This was nice, moved fast but I understand it was necessary. I absolutely loved the humor! Gotta love EastEnders!