Reviews for Healing Touch
kali07 chapter 10 . 12h
I was shocked I hadn't read this yet. I loved it!
MilandaAnza chapter 10 . 5/9
I very much enjoyed it, thank you
Tilty.bbb chapter 10 . 4/12
This was a great read
TiAdoro914 chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Love love love.
GISA103 chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
This chapter was just peferct
GISA103 chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Wow I reading this amazing tale and I have to thank you...
skierider chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Awesome are you by any chance writing a sequel?
GothicPheonix chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Im a little confused. In the last chapter Draco was mentioned among Narcissa, Kingsley, Poppy and Minerva to know what really happened to Hermione while being detoxed. But here it says he doesn't know?
bellasbrighteststar chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Bloody brilliant! There are enough stories like this! It started as a bit of a slow burner and kept going like that but when they finally did get together it was brilliant! And I like that Lucius kinda got a happy ending too and I loved his speech! Thank you for writing such a good piece!
Harrytricx4Ever chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Nice ending, great story!
planenutty chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
riskeybusiness chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Probably my favourite post war story ever, it really dealt with the reality of war. The pace was perfect and the way you handled the Malfoys and Ron was so enjoyable, rather then the usual bashing and blame game. The relationships and characters were captured so well and I loved every minute of it! So thanks for sharing :)
monstar01 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Another great one...thank you so much for writing and posting

And for those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Loved it :) I feel I need to repeat. Never stop writing. Ever. Please.
hollyhwrites chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I am new to HP fanfic, but I really liked this one. Thanks for sharing. :-) hollyhwrites