Reviews for Purely Platonic Sleeping
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Aaaawe that is so CUTE ! :D heheee
I love it (:
I do hope you will write more sherlock and irene stories
Or maybe like a sequel or something hehee
Keep up the good work
Director-Ackles chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Love it! It displays Sherlock's and Irene's relationship perfectly
ladytokyo chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Oh I thought this was great and I'm so happy that you finish it. if you having done a sequel yet I look forward to reading it for sure.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
You need a lot of work on your grammar and spelling, but the plot was very good. Well done!
floratang chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
It is good, and now start want know that is the story have a Irene pregnant now, and they could together and have a family, be parents and have children and have a live together, will you write a sqeuel about Irene and Sherlock and their children and happy live, since we all want read it.
Daniella Jones chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Loved this story x
clow-san chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
John is such a good friend. Haha. This is a fitting ending to this little fic. I hope you write more.
Eldar-Melda chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Nice and cute. :)
star jelly chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
That story was amazing! I absolutely loved it!
LookUpI'mThere chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
OMG that was amazing! Please write a sequel. I've loved this story write from the word go and I can't believe it's over :'( But I enjoyed every minute. Keep writing :)
Daniella Jones chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Glad you finally updated :) but why did it have to end so soon :(
ForeverShippingSherlockIrene chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
completely out of character. completely.
Curly Wurly Me chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Hey, sorry I haven't read/reviewed in a while - as levels are killing me. Really great ending, I loved it. The last chapter was perfect, it captured their feelings and reluctance to admit to them perfectly :) will you write a sequel?
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
One small problem with this chapter. The word "vacate" means "leave". What I think you're meaning when you use it is "occupy".
Sky Writes chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I like these stories! It's such an interesting and amusing take on their relationship!