Reviews for To be a Family
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 11 . 4/6
Oretachi wa family.

Bravo. Bravo.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 9 . 4/6
"Robin would find her mystery words". Yep. That's Luffy. 100% undiluted Luffy.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 6 . 4/6
Most fitting indeed.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 5 . 4/6
I somehow would have expected that encounter to be more... explosive. Zoro and Sanji actually acknowledging the respect they have to each other? Madness!
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 4 . 4/5
Sorry Chopper. Death is the only cure for stupidity.

And I don't know, I like Chopper when he's fighting because his childish nature means you always feel like you have to cheer him on so it feels even better when he wins. Still, I agree that when they aren't fighting, his childish nature does get a bit to cutesy.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 3 . 4/5
The interaction between Nami and Robin felt a bit awkward, but unfortunately not in a way that says "It's supposed to be awkward" but more of an "I wasn't sure how to write this". I can't put my finger on why, it just doesn't... "feel" right.

The rest of it, however, is spot on! Every bit of it fits SO well.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 2 . 4/5
I would say the rewriting was a huge success. With every line I read I could hear either Patrick Seitz or Kazuki Yao's voice saying the line. Several times I went back and purposefully reread a line in the others voice and found it worked great either way.

Very well done with a DON!
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 11 . 2/28
I like everything. But this chapter's the winner for me. :)

Um, I hope I don't sound bossy or anything but this idea just won't leave. How do you think Sunny'll react with Law, Kin'emon and Momonosuke on the ship? Juts... this chapter made me think. Hehe
This last chapter took all my breaths away.
Seriously.
I sort of expected your chapters to be only about Strawhats' POV, each for each character (did I mention that I LOVE your order?), and sort of surprised that the 10th one was for Vivi.
I couldn't imagine for whom the last chapter was intended for, and you suddenly came out with Merry... and Sunny!
It touched me all the way to death... Arghhhh love ittttt
MieraK1 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I love this! Its amazing
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
(My fast sudden thought about the last chapter)
...Sunny is a He?! #blinks
I always thought Sunny as a She...! No offense...

Haha...

It was Great!
Lovable Great!
Druidentanz chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
I loved this fic. It's truely heartwarming especially the last chapter. I love your characterisations of the crew.
I think i'm going to stalk your profile.

btw the german plural is "Klabautermänner"
RustKnight chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Awesome! I really liked this chapter. Never thought of Sunny s his own character before.

Hopefully Luffy can talk to it in the manga one day. After all, he can hear the voice of things just like Roger could.
Darth Luffy chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
This was great, all of them were so well done... I loved the Nami one in particular, I don't think she really realize what it meant to sail with Luffy until that time on Enel's ark but you showed how she began to understand that despite his childish nature he is suited to be the captain

When I saw read the Vivi chapter I knew that Merry would be next and it still got to me, comnecting it to the Sunny was great and it was probably my favorite chapter... Merry showing up at Enies Lobby to save them and then the subsequent funeral was probably the most emotional moment of any manga I've read, and you gave a great tribute to that
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I like Brook the most, mostly because he covered ALL of them at least once and he considered how they interact with one another as well witch is intresiting in what that does you didn't og into that much detail on how they influence one another but you did, so it was awesome and it covered your concept idea the best witht he full crew.
well tis a toss up between him and Franky, who considered each group.
dont get me wrong I liked all of the chapters really well and it was nicely done.
but Brooks, you also captured the character really well with some of the little things,
Franky was tad off or a few parts of him wernt shown but that might just be a matter of interpretation.
and ahh I think it would be Klabuterns. but that might just be a guess on my part.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »