Reviews for To be a Family
QueenKarin13 chapter 11 . 1/20
Nice. The ships are indeed also a part of the crew.
QueenKarin13 chapter 5 . 1/20
That's something I really love about One Piece. The crew seems to have random values that are too specific and serious at first, but I grew to love these values and the people holding them. I got to understand them and agree with them. They're so unique and they make Straw Hat life, life and the crew, the crew. I especially smile at the unspoken words between two people who understand the values the other holds and respects them. That's the best, for lack of a better way to express it.

And you GET it. Which is why your work is so great to read.
QueenKarin13 chapter 4 . 1/19
Nah, I liked old Chopper design too where his head was not bigger than his body. But eh, what can you do. At least present Chopper doesn't get scared anymore.
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 1/19
Fancy pants lines are fancy pants.

I myself just discovered how to use them recently~
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 1/19
*admirable trait, not admiral trait
*definitely family, not defiantly family
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/19
What a refreshing perspective! The Straw Hat interactions as melodies and harmonies, seen by an old musician. Wonderful! I just hope Brook remembers to add himself to the final piece.
TheVampireDragon chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I think that my favorite part was actually this chapter, with Merry and Sunny. You don't see the ships regarded as people and written about all that often. I also LOVE the "lion protecting the lamb" view that Sunny had towards Mini Merry - I never connected that one is a lion and one is a lamb before, and I was really excited when you made that connection.

I also really enjoyed that Sunny had some of Franky's personality. At first when I read 'he', I was like "No, ships are girls!" But then I kept reading and I was like "Wait, no, this is perfect"

So thank you for this chapter!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 1/13/2016
Nice touch on the descriptive on how Vivi and Robin viewed Merry as a home
Broke out laughing when Sanji discovered the fridge for the Sunny had a lock
Nice touch for the end with Brook and his song

Thanks for this story! Hope to see more of your work!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
Yeah, I can see Vivi doing all of this
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
I like your observation about how Zoro had seen sacrifice until this point. And yeah, just saying "It's the Grand Line," is a fair explanation for anything that might seem strange
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
Like the transition from how Nami considers her responsibilities to her epiphany over Luffy
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
Yes, that is ironic that the liar is trusted so much and is so trusting. But yeah, it is easy to see why people think Luffy is insane, although that only leads me to paraphrase "Who is more insane? The insane man or the insane man who follows him?" X-P
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Hmm good point on the initial difficulties Sanji would have switching careers. Strong wording for the role respect plays amongst the crew. Even when Robin first joined they (mostly) did not trust her, but they all respected that she knew her business
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
LOL that Chopper's problem is that his crew both keeps getting into harm's way, but are still too tough for him to just knock out
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
You should not doubt yourself here, the whole thing was very well done. Brilliant point that while they frustrate each other to pieces, they do not try and force each other to change, and Robin's POV was just fantastic! Thank you!