Reviews for CinderJenna: A Lesson in Being Proactive
Anonymous Traveler chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I'm loving this story so far! I'm so glad that Bob finally has a lead role (you never see that in the actual show). And I can't wait to hear about Jenna's family life and see how the relationship between her and Bob really plays out. Keep up the good work! :D
w3 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
who are lionel and chris? and how can any character have long sleeves in a world with no arms?
w3 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
will the girl stories be action-y too?
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
that was really good :) thank u for menting me in here :) i loved it :)
FreakingCrazy chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Awesome Chapter! What can I say that hasn't been said before? Oh! I got it! Supercalifragilistic Chapter! Oh, Hold on a minute. You mean Thats already Taken Too?! Oy! Well, Good Luck CinderJenna! Please Update Soon!
Music Person chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I can't wait!
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Lol! i loved that chapter :) Butt i should say that this story is wonderful i hope u make more in the near futer... As u know im a bad speller. Can u make a larry and patunia story next plz? It would make a good story later :)
Comment person chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Lionel's part was entertaining. Now with the character casting list at the top, I was a little surprised to see that the stepmother was Madame Blueberry. Well done so far.

From, Comment person

P.S. This might be a bit early, but hope you have a great Valentine's Day!
FreakingCrazy chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
HaHa! Oh there is for sure a never ending source of humor from Mothers and their (Nearly compulsive) need for Grandchildren. You know after last chapter I thought I may never find a chapter with equal brilliance, which would allow it so that I could Clap my heart back in. But then, Behold! This chapter rose up, and quickly my heart is clapped right back in! Seriously! While a bit short, This chapter Rocked! I hope you can Update Safely and Soon!
Music Person chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Great chapter and thank you for the cast list!
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Lol, loved this! :D
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
cool chapter uh... What can i call u?
Music Person chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
Love this story! Read it all in one day (I have a tendency to do that; I did the same with Comment Person's Timely Love Stories). However, could you just please do a whole cast list or something? It took me until the first "runs very deep in my family" line to figure out that Yasmir was Khalil and not Mr. Pincher, until you said something I thought Jimmy and Jerry were the briefly mentioned bakers (they do tend to be connected with food), and the only girl I've figured out is Petunia is the guardian angel. (these are just a few) Other than me being a huge Veggie Tales fan and wanting to know exactly who is who, Great Story!
FreakingCrazy chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Very Nice Chapter! I am clapping my heart out right now. I hope you can Update soon!
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Really good story! I love it!