Reviews for HDN Short Stories
Knight25 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I like this story of short stories.
random reviewer chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
...pfffft, at the end, persona XD I approve of this. Very muchly so.
Hydrocity3 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
This was nice little chapter. By the way...

(…..
The two spent a long time together.
…..
The next day.
Compa is now tired.
IF's condition improved to "Great"!)

I see what you did there.

PERSONA!
Some Random Tosser chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Huh. Well, that was highly rushed with no build-up whatsoever.
Psycho-Pass chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
A party? Bring on the chaos!
Yuzuuki chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Maid party! Time for more mishaps.
Hydrocity3 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I was wondering whether you would continue this or not, so it's nice to see that you are. I guess this was inspired by the dlc maid cutscene from MKII right? Can't wait to see what happens next.
Some Random Tosser chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I wonder what Nisa, Gust and Red are up to? I love Nisa.
Yuzuuki chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
This just shows that Iffy is full of win. Cave has become one of favorites in Mk2 and 5pb is so adorable. Might make a continuation this story is completed already? No..I want more if you don't mind.
Yuzuuki chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Nisa can't catch a break can she?

Red is so awesome I'm upset she's not in the sequel..The twins are pretty much in character.
Yuzuuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Lol Neptune don't ever change. I'm surprised that Iffy has gone insane yet. If it was me would have lost it years ago.
Infernity Narukami VS chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Kinda lol in chapter2. But it is good though.
Psycho-Pass chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh you played Catherine too?

Weirdest game I played next to Neptunia.

One thing you should know any game by NIS America there is no fourth wall.

5pb is just so cute.

Cave does seem like the over protective type.
Hydrocity3 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Best chapter yet in my opinion. Some senetences were redundant like this one; Cave hugged 5pb into a tight hug. Instead you could say Cave pulled 5pb into a tight hug. It's a very minor error though. For me, the best was this set of line:

"All done cleaning your wounds! All I have to do now is to wrap them up!" Compa explained. Compa grabbed the bandages and IF grabbed her hands before she could do anything.

"I don't think you should do it. Let me do it." IF said to Compa. Compa tried to struggle from IF's grip.

"I can do it!" Compa protested. "Why don't you trust me?" she then asked.

"Remember what happened with Neptune?" IF said

"How did you know about that?" Compa asked. She was slightly confused because IF wasn't there for that event.

"I read the script!" IF answered.

Always love it when they break the 4th wall.
Hydrocity3 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Lol, funny how every other line hept referring back to Nisa's chest. Poor Nisa. Well that's what you get when the game company you're character is based off on who's most well known game has flat-chested heroines as the main characters.