Reviews for Ticket To Heaven
Lover of Reid chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Oh wow that was incredible. After everything that had happened to her and the team its understandable that Gina was having trouble sleeping. It should be interesting to learn who's finger it was that was sent to Mick at headquarters. And then the after math of what happened at headquarters should be interesting too. I can't wait to start reading the story that comes after this.
Lover of Reid chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
That was great. I can't believe everything that the CIA really did. Especially since they had a man on the inside of the North Pole PD. If only Mick could have punched the head CIA agent. That would have been great. I can't believe that Cooper subjected to give up on the case after everything that they had done. Mick will most definitely have something to say to Coop later on about all of it.
Lover of Reid chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
Oh my god that was great. I am so relieved that Sam and Prophet were able to get to Mick in time to help him. Leave it to Beth to get right down to the point.
Lover of Reid chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
That was great. I can't believe that Surkov actually helped Mick escape from the boat. But at least he actually got off the boat.
narwhayley chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
Woah. Awesome final chapter. Like seriously it sets up everything so awesomely. I like the first part in with Gina thinking. And I like the whole Gina and Prophet conversation. It was fun to read and it made sense and everything. Like it fitted perfectly sense. I love how Gina was able to get Mick's phone without him waking up. I think it saids something haha. The finger thingy is creepy. And I like Mick's full name. And then Beth mocking it and Gina defending it. And Gina knowing that Prophet kinda hurt Mick on accident with patting him on the shoulder. And I love how you made the team suspicious because no one opened the door for them. Little things like that are awesome and I could of never came up with them if I were writing this story. The gym thing is super creepy and sad. I love how you made Mick call out Jenna's name and Gina run after Mick. And how Gina knew that Jenna had a gun and had a trigger finger.

Awesome story in general. All 173,300 words. Which is a lot. Like so so so so so much. I average 900 words a chapter hahha. I can't even imagine all the effort you put into your stories. You are super duper talented and awesome. All the tiny tiny details really add up and make things awesome. I can't wait until the next story. Especially because it is Gina/Mick oriented. Thank you for writing CMSB, even when it is cancelled and its fanfiction population is small. I forget that in the real show there is no Liam and we haven't met Jenna and there is no Rais and everything. It has been a pleasure to read and review and I'm super duper glad that you wrote this story and are continuing it. THANK YOU for writing! Hope you continue xP.
SmallTownGirl07 chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
I absolutely love your story! Acutally all of them. I was really upset about CBS cancelling CM:SB, but reading your stories makes it easier. I fell in love with Mick/Gina and I really like the way you portray their growing relationship, how they slowly discover their feelings for each other, Mick's ever-present jealousy towards Desna approaching Gina...I love this very much, reading a new chapter of your story always makes my day. And now I'm looking forward to your new one!
Melanie5629 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story was really great, and it's ok if your Mick become a little OC. With time I am more used to your Mick. Sometimes I forget that Liam did not exist in the show.

I can't wait for your next story! Mick and Gina !

Keep writting, you have a lot of talent.

You keek CMSB alive and for that THANK YOU!
Lover of Reid chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
That was great. Who knew that Surkov could show empathy at all the way she did. I can't believe that she is actually going to help him escape, that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
narwhayley chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
Yay another chapter! Awesome one too. I liked how you tied everything up, but left it there to go back to if you needed to. And I'm just going to go out of order reviewing. Loved Gina staring at Mick while he was sleeping xP. And then Beth the only one complaining about it. Love the banter haha. It is fun to read too. And Desna being CIA. Did not see that coming. Loved Gina's POV. I reread this story today too. It is still awesome. Haha I'd be giving you a review of your own story, if I told you which parts that I liked. Can't wait to read the last chapter. I wonder how they will react to everything that has happened. So sad that it will be the last Ticket to Heaven chapter though. But I can't wait until the oneshots get started. Even though nothing will stop my interest of your stories. Anyways, this is my 900th review haha. I'm glad it if for this story and CMSB in general. I posted a new story if you want to check it out. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP.
Melanie5629 chapter 26 . 6/12/2012
Really great chapter as alwaws! I love your stories!

Thanks for updating.

I'm looking forward for your next and final chapter.
narwhayley chapter 25 . 6/6/2012
Woah. I can't believe that I hasn't reviewed yet. Haha my bad I bought I did. So anyways YAY YAY YAY. The team is all back together and semi safe again. I love Gina's and Beth'a reaction to watching Mick be rescued. They are so in character. Well i cant really remember what in character is anymore because CMSB was sinking ago sadly. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure you have written more words for the fanfiction stories than the writers have for the show haha. Haha. Anyway And then Mick and Gina's hug was like Awwww so cute hahah. And then how Gina hovered and worried and everythig too 3 haha. Especially with everyone watching. I can just remember one of the first semi-fluff you did with them in a locker type room with Mick's arm around Gina I think. And then I really can't wait to figure out what happens next. Especially with surkov letting Mick go.
Lover of Reid chapter 22 . 5/31/2012
That was great. I can't believe all that happened. I also can't believe that Cooper agreed with Mick and allowed him to go along with his plan. It is literally suicide on Mick's part. Hopefully nothing too serious or overly dangerous will happen to him once he gets taken onto the ship.
Melanie5629 chapter 24 . 5/22/2012
I love your story!

I'm so glad you keep CMSB alive :-D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
narwhayley chapter 24 . 5/21/2012
I think I die a little bit because of happiness whenvever I see this alert in my email haha. Anyways, I don't mind you writing in Mick's POV. I think you write awesomely either way. However, I can't wait to read Gina's POV because that means they all find Mick again. Which means a slow motion running through flowers meeting. Or maybe not really haha. Anyways, I love how you write Mick's thinking. You can switch between his thoughts and Gina's really well. And a person can tell who is who too. The comparison between Surkov and Gina was interesting too. Love all the plot and everything. And all the hints Surkov gave Mick for Sava. For a serial killer assassin, she can be very human at times haha. Like the blood on the knife. I would of never guessed the other reason why she gave that to him, but it makes so much sense. Anyways, Thanks for updating. I really really really love reading your stories and appreciate you writing for CMSB, especially because you could probably get more reviews elsewhere. Can't wait for the one shot! Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
narwhayley chapter 23 . 5/16/2012
YAY 1OO REVIEWS! I'm very happy for you. Especially because CMSB has been cancelled for about a year. (Still so sad x( ) Though you and your awesomely amazingful writing deserves it. No worries I'll still review even if there is 100 reviews. Anyways, I loved this chapter. I saw that all the time but it is true. I never thought that Surkov would turn Mick free. I love that. That was so unexpected but awesome. I loved the first part of him analyzing his surroundings. Loved reading how Mick got into Surkov's head. That must be so hard to write and you are so good with it. I hope Mick gets out okay. So he and Gina can be together forever haha. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP.