Reviews for A Drabble a Day Discussions of life
YumYumPMaol.com chapter 197 . 12/11/2013
Not only was he looking for his present, Illya was leaving himself for Napoleon to find. Merry Christmas!
margie-me chapter 196 . 11/13/2013
Kind of stumbled over syntaxes on reading here, but loved how Illya supported his superior and friend. Of course, it was an accident - the CEA would never do that purposely! Never! Ha-ha.
L chapter 192 . 10/9/2013
This just made me laugh out loud. Thank you
margie-me chapter 192 . 10/9/2013
Ha-ha! The world may never know!
margie-me chapter 191 . 9/26/2013
Being understanding is a great side to friendship, and swallowing the small disappointments. And today home computers are a common accessory!
Guest chapter 190 . 9/20/2013
just finished all 190 and enjoyed every one. Keep writing!
margie-me chapter 190 . 9/19/2013
All that needed to be said! Very nice one.
MargaretLattany chapter 189 . 9/12/2013
Makes you realize that our favorite UNCLEs are human, not superhuman and unfeeling. One of the things I very much like about them. Thanks!
beadbird chapter 188 . 9/4/2013
Those guys can sure be pains-in-the-neck at times, can't they? I'd have thrown the soup at them, lol. Cute drab!
MargaretLattany chapter 187 . 8/22/2013
"Since when?" "The women are in mourning without you." "Ah, I'm needed." Great lines, and just too funny! (Seriously, the no work is getting done just has to be Illya's humor, because professionally, no company would allow that and they'd have all gotten pink slips! No one is indespensible, after all, as every UNCLE agent can attest!) Nice.
MargaretLattany chapter 186 . 8/7/2013
Their experiences certainly color their outlook! Nice.
MargaretLattany chapter 185 . 7/31/2013
Should know better than to bet with someone that canny! Tch, tch. ;)
PACTNMMT chapter 184 . 7/25/2013
Ah Napoleon has his women and Illya has his food and for once Napoleon covets what belongs to Illya. Great image.
beadbird chapter 184 . 7/24/2013
Wait until next time, Illya, and see if Napoleon gives you any extra food in medical, grin! Very nice!
MargaretLattany chapter 184 . 7/24/2013
Just can't expect the man to give up his food - friend or not! Hilarious!