Reviews for Brotherly Sin
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Omg so funny.. i sort of see that happening.. poor ace he is totally uke
RenwolfChan chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Chapters 2 and 4 were legends. Just too awesome to even think. Especially chapter 2 needs its own story and even if I'm not in to yuri at all, I still loved chapter 5.
dark24971 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
*cough* This *snicker* was very *cough* interesting... *burst out laughing, rolling on the floor*
dark24971 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This is so sad! If this really did happen, I'd hate Garp. Because I love Ace, I cant hate him.
Lyneel chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
awesome! all of the chapters are well-written and so very very unique. Even if this is not my cup of tea and the characters are sometimes pretty OOC (well, at least I could never imagine things like this to happen with them), it's a great pleasure and intresting experience to read your stories. Keep up the great work! :)
GrrBear chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
AHAHA, god this is funny. You come up with the best one-shot plots. :) I really enjoyed reading this!
azab chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
i loved it a lot
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
i wanna see ace in a wedding dress ! XD
azab chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
i loved it a lot
J.J psycho chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Nyan! x3 Muah Love ya! There's so LITTLE LUFFY/ACE FANFICS OUT THERE! w 3 3 3 LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THE STORIES! The Plots Are AWESOME! Love it!
Empty Puppet chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
;_; OHGOD. Beautifully written- But poor Ace. BOA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? /flails

Looking forward to more.
Rell chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
lol hancock gettin scary..aiks a obsessive fangirl becareful ace! shes gona kill u! in a way or another LOL nice hehe likes the dark theme
Enma Ai chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Yay another great chapter! I totally loved everything about this chapter. I wish i could have seen what Hancock saw - But unlike her, I'd be squeeing with joy and happily in fangirl heaven.
J.J psycho chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
AWWW MAN! MORE MORE MORE MORE! This story is SO DAMN GOOD! I wanna see more of this story! Luffy's so cool! And DANG IT The Plot is So INTERESTING! w wwwwaaaannnntttt! (I wanna see ACE REVIVE! :D)
Enma Ai chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter and the previous chapters!

You write very well and I want to read more of this.

I love this pairing so much, and maybe I haven't looked hard enough but its hard to find them written in a canon setting. So I'm excited about your whole idea. It's just what I wanted to read. Please continue, pretty please :) *nudge* *nudge*

I really can't wait for more!