Reviews for Never Believed In Happily Ever After
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Loved it! Thanks for writing from Jodi Mills point of view and for voicing her feelings for Bobby! She is a great character, one I hope the SPN-writers keep around for a long time...
DreamerInHeaven chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was so beautiful und so damn sad ;(

I loved their relationship and you described it really good!
klu chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Lovely homage to Bobby. I especially like the line " For a town and a world that had no idea who they had lost."

You did an amazing job conveying Jody's pain; it was deeply sad and emotionally raw.

All in all, only one word works so well: beautiful.
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Just... chills that was so beautifully done. Wonderful tribute to Bobby.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The Sheriff knows that the unsung sage of Sioux Falls leaves the world a lot less safe.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
no words besides amazing...
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww this was so sad! Makes 7.10 worse. I love this though.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awww dammit! I'm tearing up! LOL Good job, I don't do that easily

Bobby's just... My weakness, you know? I never thought they would just kill him like that, they had a thousand opportunities before and... I just couldn't believe it at first, you know?

I like how angsty this is. Bobby just changed everybody's life... I just can't imagine the boys in a bad situation without being able to call Bobby for help, you know? It's just too much, he's gone! Ugh, this show does things to me! Y_Y

Anyway, I'm starting to love Sheriff Mills. I don't know if you watched 7x12 yet, but I loved how motherly she was to the boys. It's almost like she's watching over them now, since Bobby can't. She was just there being supportive and taking care of Sam. And she seemed so worry about Dean in the end that it warmed my heart. I'm afraid they'll kill her off now, since they kill everyone I like *cringe*

Love this, thanks for sharing 3

Kisses

Rosetta
Giacinta chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poor Jodie, she had already been cursed when she lost her son and then her husband, and now when she was getting fond of Bobby , he gets torn away from her too.

I would say that she could join up quite happily with the Winchesters, as with regards to bad luck, they are just about even.

I would love it if Jodie stayed in the boys'life, other than Ellen they have never had a motherly comfort of any kind, and Jodie too might get pleasure in having two such wonderful guys to coddle and spoil.

Great tag.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful tribute to Bobby.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This feels like a fitting tribute to Bobby. It's sweet, sad, and sentimental, but not disgustingly so. I really like how you had Bobby never realizing how much he was worth. Of course, most of the world didn't know him, and Jodie is probably one of the few outside his family that would actually miss him as a person and a hero rather than a source of information or someone who is owed a favor.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very well done. Made me cry. Man, I miss him!
Catsluver chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Thank you for this story. We all need to grieve for Bobby and the SPN writers just didn't help us, the fans with that.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
*sniffs*

I miss Bobby!

When is this show going to stop killing people off?
twomom chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Thank you for this lovely tribute to one of the most beloved characters on television. You did a fabulous job as always.