Reviews for Five Times Lucas Kissed Skye
Toolazytologin chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
I love this so much! I wish you would have continued it into a story. You definitely have the talent to. I loved reading it!
greenmuffin chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Wow, your description of Lukas is just perfect!
predestined chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I really liked your take on what Skye had to do to get Josh released. They only hinted at it but I'd imagine it to be a kiss or something like it. I very much doubt Lucas would let Josh go for no bargaining chip whatsoever.

Great job on this! Hope you continue to write for the pairing :D
Chaotic-Theoretician chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
OMFG, these should've totally happened in the show. Gah! It's so wonderfully real written. Gotta love how sexy Lucas comes across! Roflmao.

Fantastic work!
flimmer chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I love your way of presenting characters! They are so realistic, I hope you'll keep writing, I'm so curious what will happen next, especially the moment of Lucas and Skye's encounter ;)
vanou32 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Such a lovely one shot. The characterisation was spot on and I just loved how you kept to the original story (mostly) yet gave more depth and feeling to their interactions. I had goosebumps while reading your elegant descriptions! I particularly liked how you described Lucas' helpless fascination for Skye.

Maybe you will treat us with another lovely story soon ? :)
ShellyStark chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Yea...I pretty much love this...a lot, like a hella lot. The absolutely have to do something between them if season 2 is a go, the chemistry there is undeniably hot.
Jenny chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
"and swaggered towards her..."

LOL of course Lucas would "swagger"

Great job on the chapters so far! Love the little moments you've changed/incorporated into the original storyline :D
DecemberSnowfall chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
I love this story, so much, I really like Skye and Lucas together. He's just soo... Lucas. Thank you so much for writing! It's brilliant and so well written. I absolutely love it
Miss Junie chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
I'm REALLY hoping you don't end here. A sequel perhaps :)? These two just about break my heart. I loved the little snippets you gave, they were quite unique and true to character. I'd love to see some more!
MeganV1432 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Perfect story loved it please continue