Reviews for Beyond the Vengeance
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Nice addition to an already excellent episode, I think you capture them all really well.
Mounty Swiss chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I still have not seen a single SOSF-episode, but I seem to be getting hooked anyway...
That's your fault :-)
Mounty Swiss chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Very thoughtful ending, thank you.
Mounty Swiss chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Like Mike's trick with the dime!
jodm chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
a very powerful story. I really like the way you focus on the emotions of the characters. So typical of Steve-to be "fine" even when he's far from it! And Mike-his worry so typical of a father. I enjoyed reading this little gem.
bloodyben chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I liked that episode, and I like what you have done with it: very nice job, thank you! The way the three characters are family, it's very touching! Go on with another fiction, please, you've got a real talent!
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
A lovely ending to an insightful POV story. Thanks :)
Blind Ninja Master chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Another great installment. You are doing a great job on this and am looking forward to more.
Tanith2011 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Nice job on switching the viewpoints between Mike and Steve. It was interesting to read about what the characters could be thinking during certain situations like when Mike shot Cord and when Steve regained consciousness - what went through both their minds. This is one of those times where fan fiction writers are given the room to explore possibilities and provide explanations for how things were or why the characters behaved in a certain way.

Thanks for sharing!
Tanith2011 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Another great installment. Good descriptions on the place where Steve ended up getting knocked out by Cord. A nice illustration of all the locations and also the characters' inner thoughts.
Blind Ninja Master chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
This is very good and I'm anxious to read more.

Please update soon.

Ash
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wonderful POV and accompaniment to an excellent episode! It was interesting to read into the characters' thoughts, which is something that is naturally missing when you watch the series. Thank you for providing us with that window into their minds and hearts.