Reviews for Beyond the Vengeance
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 6/25
The N.Y.P.D. has lost another suspect to jumping bail, and 12TH Precinct watch commander, namely Detective Captain Barney Miller sends Detective Arthur Dietrich back to his old stomping grounds by the golden gate. Eventually, Dietrich not only teams up with Steve & Mike, but is joined by Ironside (wheelchair and all), Commissioner McMillan, and his old partner Inspector Harry Callahan aka Dirty Harry. Why would the 12TH Precinct's Dietrich have been a former partner of his? Elementary, in his dialogue about having been assigned Chico Gonzales as his new partner instead of veteran officer Frank Digiorgio, Harry just cracked up saying, "Fanducci's dead, and Dietrich's still in a coma!"
I can't say I blame Harry for being that mad at the department, though the thought of Harry having had Dietrich as a partner would make for interesting reading, fanfic wise that is.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 6/25
Detective Dan Healy. Any relation to Major Roger Healey of NASA? Probably not. Anyway, that now brings me to a good crossover idea to consider. A hoodlum that Steve & Mike are tracking penetrates security at NASA, and takes both Roger as well as Dr. Bellows as hostages. Meanwhile, Mike's lovely daughter Jeannie has an encounter with a genie in a bottle at the home of Major Anthony Nelson. At least, think about it.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 6/25
A murderer which Steve Keller & Mike Stone brought in has jumped bail, and is fleeing eastwards. Eventually, the suspect makes the mistake of coming to Mayberry where he
causes a bit of local havoc, and teams Steve and Mike with Andy and Barney in order to stop his ongoing reign of fear.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 6/25
"THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO" has always been one of my favorite tv classics. Now, supposing in a very good crossover, Steve re-connects with boyhood companion B.J. (Billie Joe) McKay of the tv classic "B.J. & THE BEAR"? But, their getting reacquainted is suddenly interrupted when a narcotics bust leaves a rookie patrolman and also a veteran detective dead as the result of a deadly shootout? As it happens, B.J.'S 3RD season enemy Captain Rutherford T. Grant of S.C.A.T. (SPECIAL CRIMES ACTION TEAM) is knee-deep in the narcotics ring in order to finance his political campaign for the election of governor of California. So when Captain Grant makes the major mistake of trying to kidnap Jeannie Stone, Mike figures it's time to call out some of the bigger guns, which brings in his old wheelchair bound pal S.F.P.D. Chief-Of-Detectives Robert Gilkison Ironside, and S.F.P.D. Commissioner Stewart "Mac" McMillan as well. However, as usual, Grant manages to cover his very own tracks, and dispose of any evidence linking him to the narcotics ring, if any.
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Nice addition to an already excellent episode, I think you capture them all really well.
Mounty Swiss chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I still have not seen a single SOSF-episode, but I seem to be getting hooked anyway...
That's your fault :-)
Mounty Swiss chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Very thoughtful ending, thank you.
Mounty Swiss chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Like Mike's trick with the dime!
jodm chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
a very powerful story. I really like the way you focus on the emotions of the characters. So typical of Steve-to be "fine" even when he's far from it! And Mike-his worry so typical of a father. I enjoyed reading this little gem.
bloodyben chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I liked that episode, and I like what you have done with it: very nice job, thank you! The way the three characters are family, it's very touching! Go on with another fiction, please, you've got a real talent!
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
A lovely ending to an insightful POV story. Thanks :)
Blind Ninja Master chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Another great installment. You are doing a great job on this and am looking forward to more.
Tanith2011 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Nice job on switching the viewpoints between Mike and Steve. It was interesting to read about what the characters could be thinking during certain situations like when Mike shot Cord and when Steve regained consciousness - what went through both their minds. This is one of those times where fan fiction writers are given the room to explore possibilities and provide explanations for how things were or why the characters behaved in a certain way.

Thanks for sharing!
Tanith2011 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Another great installment. Good descriptions on the place where Steve ended up getting knocked out by Cord. A nice illustration of all the locations and also the characters' inner thoughts.
Blind Ninja Master chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
This is very good and I'm anxious to read more.

Please update soon.