Reviews for Hadrian Potter: Darkness Rising
ak chapter 12 . 5/31
bonne fic!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 5/22
I like the beggining but i was a bit confused when it got introspective right after he dupposedly fell to his (near)death: could you please explain what exactly happened?
CaBuckeye chapter 3 . 5/20
Ooooo, I forgot about Harry's nargle (out of sight, out of mind sorta thing). As long as Luna is not here yet to" nargle out" Harry, setting his nargle loose (and then forgetting about it) upon RW would be perfect. Go Nargles!
Fable Linked chapter 12 . 3/5
This fanfic was great! If there actually isn't a sequel to this story on your account I'll game to hunt you down!
Fable Linked chapter 3 . 3/4
What is Harry? I've been trying to figure it out. I've managed to narrow it down to either: a Lich, a Dementor, or a form of Wraith.
Fable Linked chapter 2 . 3/4
So Nargles are Mist Cats? Eh kind of makes sense considering their perchance for mischief.
so evil mr author! i was hoping for a description of the change the next time we read of it happening :(
Deathday Party Planner chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
Marvelous! Just Marvelous! A terrific AU Harry Potter generating a lot of fun in a canon storyscape. And to think this is your first Fan Fiction, an outstanding effort, thank you for sharing. I look forward to enjoying the sequel, thanks, again!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
NatNicole chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
I REALLY like this fic!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Cool...
And I especially like the astronomy Tower bit. :D
NatNicole chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Cool take on the familiar story. Small changes ultimately result in huge differences.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Interesting concept. Will we ever find out the details?
LovesDragons chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
Now this is great. I can't wait to see more, though it will probably take me a while to get to the others. I like how you call them the Silver Trio, and all the pranks they pull.
Syk chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
You do know that Harry is not form of Hadrian, right?
In fact neither name is related.