Reviews for Forgiveness
Sponge Hearts chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Brillant, well done.

Becca
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
OH blast...Sara should have slapped Grissom!

*Hits her head*

Okay note to self: Stop watching those movies.

I don't know what movies but I will. :-)

Excellent story. She should have made him grovel though. That would have been funny.
ShannaA1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
plz write more
thalielenwen chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Hey )

yay it's really good I liked it a lot and I like the way you tied in the beginning bit from saturdays ep...it's such a kewl line "since I met you" D heehee and I like the fact that Warrick got involved and kinda an "accomplice" without knowing it! go Warrick! (ok I'm sad I know) one thing that annoyed me though is all the "shot so n so a look" stop shooting! grrrzzz find a different way to say it! ok thats not really something wrong thats just mee okies? well done n I'll stop blabbering now!
Luminol chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Oh I love it! It was very in character!
Alanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I'm just glad someone else knows what I've been telling everyone since the first series - Gris and Sara are meant to be together and damn the age difference thing!

I've been looking for G/S fic for a couple of days now and this was the lucky no.1 - I thought it was brilliant! Characterisation (is that a word? what the hell...) was good and it didn't drag on like some episode fics I've read. I will be looking out for more of your fics.

Oh yeah...if you know any good G/S fic sites, or you just wanna ramble about how perfect they are together, email me.

Great fic!

Alanna :-)
purple-vixen chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I liked it. very realistic and in character.
Manigault chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I liked it. Combining two of my favorite episodes together doesn't get old to me. Nice story.
Katharine1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Hey!

It's a cute story, and I enjoyed reading it, but you are right, the topic is overdone. Here, you can have some constructive criticism. Your right, it has been done, and yours isn't really origional. Maybe you could add or change something to make it stand out from all the others?

It was still fun to read!

~*Katharine*~