Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Twihilass chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
Reverse psychology did not work too well for Edward
Twihilass chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
Love this story thus far. This is a near and dear topic for me. I am a little and have a daddy myself. I have not had situation like little Bella, but life was not kind either for me. Like Edward, my daddy saved me in every possible way. And, like Edward, my daddy got the hardest part of this kind of relationship. Bella does not know life as an adult, let alone life as a true little in a healthy daddy/little lifestyle. I didn't know being a little existed or daddies. I fought it and finally just decided vanilla life had not worked. It was time to become little and enjoy that which I never had. My daddy knew instantly I am a natural little and he a natural daddy. I thought he was controlling at first, but gradually understood conceptually what daddies and littles arefor each other. It sometimes still trips me up after two years in this life where we are a daddy/little couple that is married. We are in it 24/7. I think you are great capturing the nurturing. So say that Stephanie Meyer created a fictional characters couple; furthermore, many feel Edward's depiction has set the bar catastrophically high making it difficult for real couples to succeed. I disagree. In both the Meyer Twilight saga and in fanfiction it works. I liken them as a couple steeped in abiding respect. This is how it is for me and my daddy. Society today for women say to be strong and independent and loves to discriminate against males. They say women are coming into their own and are happier than any other period in history. I say it is a comforting lie. If that were true then there would not be the countless stories written with characters like in Twilight. Modern women push men away, but cry they are alone. When men try being what is told to them their women want them to be that does not work. I want a guy chest hair and all! I do not need a guy that is essentially a woman without the sex change, drug therapy upkeep, or effeminateness. I think women feel sad because they do not understand that a balance and need exists in natural order where both sexes need each other. What it comes down to is that women want and need men like Edward; however, they are too shy nor will admit they feel like that. They won't admit they do not know how to get men like that. Rather than admitting the mistakes they keep onwards and yelling all the while men are pigs as none seem to care. It isn't men do not care; it's that men are fed up taking risks to try but end up battered by the "fairer sex" and would rather dive into a snake pit than entangle with another woman. I feel sorry for men because of the untrue bad reputation given them u desservedly. Well, I have my own daddy and am so happy. In Stephanie Meyer's version and in fanfiction versions Bella has hers. All is right with the world.

Keep up good work if you still are writing stories. Can't wait to fi ish this up. Perfect to binge read while recuperating from a cold and stress fracture.
Boobert chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
This is crazy and disturbing. It's one thing for the 2 people to be in sound mind and agree to a daddy/baby relationship, it's another to have a girl, who is so stunted in her mental growth, to be entering into a sexual relationship like this. I know it's Edward and Bella but she's a little child and while she "wants" to please him, she has been abused and conditioned to think that way. This story is just a big nope. Edward is an adult and psychiatrist and is indulging in her sexually. Awful. I'm glad it's not been updated since 2013.
yes i do think chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
you were hard enough on little bell
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
Nice
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Perfect
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
Please keep writing! I'm obsessed!
Edward's spouse chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
excellent. until next time.