Reviews for What You Have Me Do
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 11/8
Poor Wally
Luizals chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Did you just! Oh my fucking Gods, you DID DIDN'T YOU! Such a tease! The drama was fucking spot on/perfect!
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Funny ending, but the story's topic wasn't funny. This idea could really start a huge debate. (The idea's awesome!)
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love Wally's POV! His characterization is perfect. His fury was potent. I liked how we got to see Wally's maturity, his intelligence, and also how he's just a teenager. This story, just. It is excellent. I love it.
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So people may have been slightly out of character- but at the same time not really. I love this idea though- good job!
GeekDad chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love it when you stumble on an old story like this. Amazing.
caylender chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I think this fic serves as a terrific character study on Wally. This scenario really emphasizes his "heroic" moral compass. You did a splendid job creating the situation.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wally why you so good. such a pure soul and he crossed one of his lines. damn bats made him mad and aww he wants to become a great person.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Badass!Wally is badass. Holy shit, he punched the BATMAN. Wally has balls of steel. Proven fact. :)
Jazbez chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Marvelous. Just simply marvelous.
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I don't know what that was, but it was brilliant.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was heartbreaking to read, because Wally is usually so positive. That was difficult to read.
bonnaire chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is amazing, seriously. Very emotional and the characterizations are spot on. :)

Also, I have always wanted to read a fanfiction where Wally punched Bruce in the face for pushing him too far, and then I find this little gem. (_) Well done.

silverangel83 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, that was intense! I'd like to read more on this. Maybe a one-shot where Robin (since he probably knows what the machine does or is going to find out real soon) talks to Wally during the aftermath.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Whoa. Batman deserved more than just one punch for that. You don't see Wally using his incredible mind to build a machine to target humans, now do you? Incredible story.