Reviews for What You Have Me Do
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 9/7
Geez, that was intense! Words cannot express how much I love this story and its concept. Amazing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/5
wow. good wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Sequel please?
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Poor Wally
Luizals chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Did you just! Oh my fucking Gods, you DID DIDN'T YOU! Such a tease! The drama was fucking spot on/perfect!
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Funny ending, but the story's topic wasn't funny. This idea could really start a huge debate. (The idea's awesome!)
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love Wally's POV! His characterization is perfect. His fury was potent. I liked how we got to see Wally's maturity, his intelligence, and also how he's just a teenager. This story, just. It is excellent. I love it.
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So people may have been slightly out of character- but at the same time not really. I love this idea though- good job!
GeekDad chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love it when you stumble on an old story like this. Amazing.
caylender chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I think this fic serves as a terrific character study on Wally. This scenario really emphasizes his "heroic" moral compass. You did a splendid job creating the situation.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wally why you so good. such a pure soul and he crossed one of his lines. damn bats made him mad and aww he wants to become a great person.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Badass!Wally is badass. Holy shit, he punched the BATMAN. Wally has balls of steel. Proven fact. :)
Jazbez chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Marvelous. Just simply marvelous.
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I don't know what that was, but it was brilliant.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was heartbreaking to read, because Wally is usually so positive. That was difficult to read.