Reviews for What You Have Me Do
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So people may have been slightly out of character- but at the same time not really. I love this idea though- good job!
GeekDad chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love it when you stumble on an old story like this. Amazing.
caylender chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I think this fic serves as a terrific character study on Wally. This scenario really emphasizes his "heroic" moral compass. You did a splendid job creating the situation.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wally why you so good. such a pure soul and he crossed one of his lines. damn bats made him mad and aww he wants to become a great person.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Badass!Wally is badass. Holy shit, he punched the BATMAN. Wally has balls of steel. Proven fact. :)
Jazbez chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Marvelous. Just simply marvelous.
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I don't know what that was, but it was brilliant.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was heartbreaking to read, because Wally is usually so positive. That was difficult to read.
gamlings chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is amazing, seriously. Very emotional and the characterizations are spot on. :)

Also, I have always wanted to read a fanfiction where Wally punched Bruce in the face for pushing him too far, and then I find this little gem. (_) Well done.

Tigress
silverangel83 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, that was intense! I'd like to read more on this. Maybe a one-shot where Robin (since he probably knows what the machine does or is going to find out real soon) talks to Wally during the aftermath.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Whoa. Batman deserved more than just one punch for that. You don't see Wally using his incredible mind to build a machine to target humans, now do you? Incredible story.
Rye chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is a really wonderful story!

A realistic take on a world inhabited by superheroes, I also love the fact that you told it from Wally's point of view. He's my favorite character and he doesn't get a lot of screen time to develop/show more of his character.
AidenSurvival chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh Batman. Why must you do something like this? Failsafe? Uh-huh. Kid Flash should have beaten you senseless.

Enough with the rant.

I love it. :)
Windschild8178 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing writing. Scary, but realisitic scenerio. I can see both Batman and Kid Flash doing these things and it does credit to both their characters. No one was out of characterization. I really enjoyed this one-shot. I hope to see more writing from you with your unique and thoughtful perpective.
Morgana Lestrange Black chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I'm really tired of reading comics and see many attitudes polemics of Batman, It is time for someone to tell you something *LOL*

I need to say, THIS amazing! I agree with your definition of metahumans, I think wrong they consider Superman, Wonder Woman and others ''not humans'' like metahumans.

Recently IGN made a list of the greatest heroes of all time, and I was surprised to learn that Wally this in 8th place, ahead of the darling Robin u.u, just losing to classic heroes, this proves that Wally is able to break paradigms, unlike Superman or Batman that remain that same, beacuse they wasn't found substitutes that will captivate the pubic, but if you look , Wally is the biggest young DC hero of all time!

.y

I made this big comment, but I have important to say that your fic is innovative and values the character, Wally is more honest heroe lately and one of the most intelligent, and in my opinion better than Batman, and one of the only ones to actually oppose the their ideas, able to understand the mind of Batman and his true intentions. If Wally was portrayed as a darker, strategist, and his skills are not restricted only to run fast, like in your fic, I'm sure it would be much more interesting than the dark knight to me there are only two epic characters: Wally and Deathstroke * lol *

I really want a continuation or a new story.

sorry if my english is not good

Kisses