Reviews for Freezing Waters: Micheal Rickers Series
Foxbear chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
And that was a great ride.

Fancy start to the story and fun all the way through. I'm afraid I'm starting to think in a British accent ;) Last time that happened was when I read Hamlet.

Keep up the good work!
Foxbear chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Ah, poor Raf.

On a side note the way your writing flows the occasional vulgarities detract from the story rather than add anything of value to it. Something to consider, especially giver your audience.
Foxbear chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
Wow, harsh chapter.

Yeah, I get that same feeling sometime with this show. Not when they are is a port per-sey as I know very little about that, but anything that has to do with ecology...

The way the trees react to the bot's weight, they types of trees they are always in. Ah well, can't expect a cartoon to get all the details right... Just gotta enjoy the show.
Foxbear chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
Oh dear, running of on your own to face a massively superior enemy... This rarely ends well.

Looking forward to how it turns out. :D
Foxbear chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
And you ability to depict an action scene levels up yet again. Now, how did the Decepticons find that location I wonder?
Foxbear chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
Dun dun dun! And off to join the battle.

Nice human interaction scene there. you fit the spec ops team in with the story-line and the bots seamlessly. Looking forward to more.
Fuzz chapter 27 . 5/2/2012
Oh my… LOVE IT!
Foxbear chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
So, they're bringing in another team. This should prove very interesting to say the least.
Foxbear chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
Nice chase scene.
Foxbear chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Raf the hacker. A great ally to have in most any situation.
Foxbear chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
"Well it'll impress the misses then"

I laughed at that line!
Foxbear chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
Dang, this was a hard chapter to read. I'm actually surprised at how attached I've grown to your characters and how hard it is to see the dark depths revealed.
Fuzz chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Love Rickers! Second time reading your stories
Foxbear chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Scenes like this always make me jittery. Good job here.
Foxbear chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
You have a great way of not being afraid to write weaknesses into your character.

His impulsiveness and lack of self control have put the very ones he was trying to protect in danger. What will happen next?